Nanny Available from January

Pinar

Hello !

I’m a British/Turkish local nanny with 14 years of experience in childcare. I live In Peckham Rye with my partner. I love contributing children ‘s development at any stage of their lives. I am fun, energetic, responsible, well organised. I love outdoor activities,art and craft and cooking. I’m very confident at cooking and bonus would be yummy Turkish food for your kids and you :)

I have experience with kids at the ages of 2 months to 14 years old.

My contract is coming to end on late December. I will be available in January for part-time and full-time childcare positions. (Tuesday to Friday )

Please do not hesitate me for more details.

Thank you

Please read my recommendation for this fabulous nanny :)

Worked as our daughter’s nanny at our home in East Dulwich from June 2021-June 2022, between the ages of 4.5 months until age 17 months, when she started nursery. She was absolutely wonderful with our daughter, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. They developed a very strong bond and whenever I would come downstairs (as I mainly worked from home) I would find them giggling, playing games and having a great time together. My daughter picked up lots of language with her, as she is very patient and really took the time to sit down and engage with her reading and sharing books with her, singing songs and as a result, her language and communication came on leaps and bounds. She was very mindful not to disturb me while I was working too.

She was also very mindful of my daughter’s sleep schedule and made sure she got all her naps on time, which was really important in the early days. She also took her out to baby music classes, baby classes at the library and Gymboree, and no request (shopping, errands) was ever too much trouble. She was also proactive in arranging playdates for my daughter with children of a smilier age, which was really lovely for her social development.

She is a great cook and would make my daughter’s lunch and dinner from scratch every day while she napped, which was so helpful as she transitioned to solids. She is also meticulous about cleaning and tidying up – I would regularly find the kitchen sparkling, washing up done and washing folded, all without my asking.

Any family would be lucky to have her as their nanny. I will happily provide a reference to any prospective families.