Can I drive down court lane?????

Please can someone help me! I’ve been trying to find out if there are still restrictions in place for driving down Court lane on weekdays but this information is a lot harder to come by than I thought it would be! When turning left into Court lane from Lordship Lane there no longer seems to be any road signs. I only want to drive as far as the court lane entrance to Dulwich park to take my elderly dog for a walk but don’t want to risk getting a fine. Dulwich park is our favourite of all the local parks, however, sadly we have been avoiding it due to the uncertainty surrounding the restrictions. Please can someone clarify for me. Many thanks 😊

You can drive down Court Lane from Lordship Lane and drive into the other side streets, but you can't turn right into Calton Avenue or cross into the Village.

What you intend to do is perfectly legal, you can also turn into Eynella Road from Lordship Lane down to the park (Court Lane Gate) as well. It's not helped by confusing traffic signs on LL itself.

So glad you will be able to drive down Court Lane now from Lordship Lane and that somebody on the good old East Dulwich Forum has clarified this for you. Southwark Council like to make things so complicated and their signage situation is ridiculous. The clutter at the Dulwich Village end of Court Lane makes me sad when I remember how it used to be.

It's the same with knowing whether to drive through Dulwich Village at any time from the Red Post Hill traffic lights just past North Dulwich train station. This is perfectly fine. It's just coming in from the other way that a fine is incurred!