British Career Nanny - Looking For a 3/4 Day Role

Hi Mums & Dads,

I am a British career nanny (15 years) with a passion of working with children, I adapt a Montessori approach to my style of nannying. I have diplomas and degrees in many areas of Early years such as Child Psychology, Speech & Language and Maternity Nursing.

Previous employers have described me as reliable and a ?natural with children. I have recently qualified as a LEGO play therapist to help children with additional needs.

I have excellent knowledge of SE/SW London.

I pride myself on my own personal development and always keep up to date with courses and government guidelines, I feel with my knowledge, experience and qualifications I am well equipped to play an important role in your childs life; whilst always having their best interests at heart. I am adaptable in my work surroundings and very confident having sole charge. I also have experience of working in a formal household.

If you are interested in speaking further, please send details of your requirements and a little bit about your family.

Many Thanks

Hi!

We are looking for around 10 hours a week from 2-7pm, we have a newborn (3 months by Sep) and nearly 4 year old. We are looking for support for 1.5 hours for our baby, then collect our preschooler, play, dinner, bed.

Let me know if this is of interest. Drop me a PM with your mobile. Thanks !