Nanny available afternoons from September

Hello I am a local nanny looking for a new family from September. What I am looking for is a family that needs someone to do school pickup and after school care, ideally looking for a long term position and min 15 hours per week. I will be available for interviews throughout August and the family I work for in the mornings can provide a reference. Thank you very much I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Lizzie,

I just saw your post on the forum.

We live in Herne Hill and are looking for an after school nanny from September Monday - Thursday 2.30pm - 6.30pm to collect our 2 boys from Dulwich Prep London, a 10 minute drive in our car.

Our youngest boy is 5 and needs collecting at 3pm, taking to the playground opposite for half an hour and then back home to chill/draw/build lego. Our older boy is 8 and will often have an after school club (at school) and won't need collecting until 5pm. Sometimes my husband will be able to collect him so you won't need to set out again every time.

We are looking for someone who can cook the boys a tasty meal at 5.30pmish and give them a bath at 6pmish.

We will be home by 6.30pm to take over and read bedtime stories etc.

If you are interested in learning more please direct message me.

Many thanks.

Julia

Hi Lizzie - great to read your post. What you outline is exactly what we are looking for. From September, we need someone from 3:30pm - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday,. We have two kids; our son will turn 13 and is fairly self-sufficient but still benefits from someone being around and a prompt with homework! Your main role would be looking after my 10-year-old daughter. She will need picking up from school in Dulwich Village and bringing back to our house in East Dulwich. Everything can be managed on foot, as long as you do not mind a bit of walking! Our daughter is chatty and engaging and both children are well-behaved. I realise you will hear from other parents in need, but hopefully you will consider us! Please do send me a message to let me know if you are interested. Best wishes, Helen

Hi Lizzie

I’m also looking for an after school nanny 3 or 4 days a week to pick up from Dulwich wood, for my 3 kids ages 9, 8 and 3. My husband sadly died from cancer last year and I work in healthcare so a nanny is a hugely important part of how our family operates now. The kids are super friendly and used to having nanny’s around. It would include after school pick up, help with homework and music practice and preparing a simple meal.

Do message if you’d be interested to know more.

Laura

Dear Julia

Thank you for your message. Sorry I didn’t realise people could leave comments and only checked my private messages hence the delay in replying

I would be interested in the position but it seems you need someone who drives and I can’t drive. Sorry, I hope you find someone lovely

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie,

I just saw your post on the forum.

We live in Herne Hill and are looking for an after school nanny from September Monday - Thursday 2.30pm - 6.30pm to collect our 2 boys from Dulwich Prep London, a 10 minute drive in our car.

Our youngest boy is 5 and needs collecting at 3pm, taking to the playground opposite for half an hour and then back home to chill/draw/build lego. Our older boy is 8 and will often have an after school club (at school) and won't need collecting until 5pm. Sometimes my husband will be able to collect him so you won't need to set out again every time.

We are looking for someone who can cook the boys a tasty meal at 5.30pmish and give them a bath at 6pmish.

We will be home by 6.30pm to take over and read bedtime stories etc.

If you are interested in learning more please direct message me.

Many thanks.

Julia

Hi Lizzie! This might not work for your hours but we are looking for 10 hours a week from 2-7pm, we have a newborn (3 months by Sep) and nearly 4 year old. We are looking for support for 1.5 for our baby, then collect our preschooler, play, dinner, bed.

Let me know if this is of interest.

Thanks Leila