New format attachment help please

thebond

Since the new format I've been finding it struggle, most notably is that I can't see from the main heading if a photo is attached like you could previously.

I'm also noticing that there are a lot more posts without any attachment.

Forgive me if I'm not seeing it, but I'm dyslexic and a visual learner, having a picture or knowing there's a photo attached both saves time and helps me to understand what is being sold.

Welcome your thoughts my friends

• Administrator

Hi thebond.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with the points you've made. I have just made some adjustments to various things in mobile view, including showing the attachment icon as you suggested.

Hi thebond.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with the points you've made. I have just made some adjustments to various things in mobile view, including showing the attachment icon as you suggested.

Appreciate it Joe, that's much better

Many Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t stand this new format it is so much more complicated. Why not leave it as it was much more simple

Hi

The old format was unsecure and unable to continue. At least you still have a forum thanks to Joe!

• Administrator
The old Phorum software was not necessarily insecure as far as I'm aware, its more that was no longer being actively maintained. So theoretically any security holes, if they were found in the future, would not get patched in a timely manner. A bit like if you were running an old unsupported operating system.