HSBC branch closure Peckham

jazzer

Admin, can I ask why this thread was moved from The General ED issues/Gossip section as it will affect people in ED to The Lounge "Thread from the Lounge impacts on people in SE22 (who use HSBC in Peckham)"

I was trying to get it a wider audience. HSBC have already closed the ED and Camberwell branches. My banking branch elsewhere was closed over a year ago, so it is kind of important that as may people as possible are aware of what will happen and the likely impact it will have on them to continue to have access to HSBC banking counters and staff for other queries they may have.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• The last person to have run The Paxton completely ruined it. From the moment I saw the large tacky looking plastic banner on the outside I knew what its fate would be.
    • A Jay appeared in our garden yesterday evening and is still there now. Quite large and healthy looking but seems (to my completely ignorant self) to be missing his/her tail feathers which is perhaps why they’re hanging about. I’ve left out some seeds and water but not sure what else can be done? Any keen ornithologists or wildlife carers nearby? 
    • Hen123, despite the stats, it still doesn't mean cyclists are safe to ignore the rules.  There's an old joke when a 95 year old granny with poor eyesight was asked if she had been involved in any accidents during her driving career, and she replies none but I've seen plenty in my rear view mirror  I have seen so many near misses (both as a bus user, driver and pedestrian) where a cyclist has done something unexpected or illegal and fear the day that its not a near miss.
    • I agree. I feel so lucky to have found this nursery. It’s very nurturing but I’ve also been amazed at the phonics etc they do - it’s far superior to what I’ve experienced at other nurseries in the area 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In