Rubbish clearance, waste removal service offered!!!

arran1981

Hi All

Please call Arran on 07880438040 for a free quote.

I'm locally based and provide a rubbish clearance service. I have lots of customers in East Dulwich already and know the area extremely well, in fact I even went to school there!!!

I can clear almost anything for you at a reasonable price from builders waste to garden waste, unwanted furniture etc.

I am licensed by the environment agency and have a card from them that I can show prospective clients for reassurance.

Most of what I clear ends up getting recycled.

Please call Arran now to arrange a free quote: 07880438040

Phone Number: 07880438040
Email Address:

View full listing

Shout out to Arran who came round within an hour of me contacting him to remove the the garden shed we had just flattened and other bits of rubble. He was super efficient, friendly and quoted me a very reasonable price for such a prompt service. Very pleased and will definitely call him again next time I want to save myself a few trips to the tip (and my back).

• 4 weeks later...
Highly recommend Arran too - came the next day to clear up our old shed plus random rubbish. Echo the above posters - he was very efficient and pleasant to deal with. Would definitely use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
Used Arran this weekend to clear some garden waste including an old fence and an old shed. He was quick to respond and provide a quote, carrying out the job within 24 hours. He was a pleasure to deal with and I?d recommend him to others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I highly recommend Arran. I found him on this website and decided to contact him after reading recommendations from other customers. He cleared away some large boxes filled with junk on the same day I contacted him, and for a very reasonable price. I'll definitely use his service again. It was stress-free and quick. Thank you, Arran.

• 2 months later...

We've used Arran for two rubbish collections, including one recent clearance of a large amount of rubble and garden materials from a renovation project. He is punctual, friendly, did a great job both times and for a really reasonable rate. On top of this he recycles the majority of what he collects, unlike some others.

I would absolutely recommend Arran, and have no hesitation in using him for any future jobs we have.

Cheers Arran!

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Arran.

I urgently needed to dispose of several items.

Telephoned Arran and he picked up on my first call. Came around within an hour and disposed of everything swiftly and neatly.

He quoted me (a really good price)

I was very happy.

Will definitely be contacting him again for future jobs.

Thanks very much

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arran and helper Richard cleared a large amount of garden material/soil and rubble/wood etc for me, continued working even through the heavy rain. Friendly service and turned up on time, fair quote given size of job. Recommended. 

• 1 month later...