Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Handyman recommended.....Andyman!

Give feedback and recommendations for East Dulwich businesses here.
emove28

I can highly recommend Andy of Andyman services to help. He was very polite and helpful to our rental person and has completed jobs at a lesser price than we expected and fitted us in again within the week although extremely busy. He came after working hours to help and has excellent communication with his clients. Very reasonable rates too.
Andy on 07564 194 363.
spoiltdog

Thanks emove28 ,Bookings now being taken for February
Ruth76

Highly recommend Andy. Lovely guy but more importantly honest and fair priced. Have used Andy a lot over the past few years for many different jobs and work always done to a high standard. He?ll also be honest and say if he can?t do something and will recommend others he thinks more suitable. Not like a lot others I?ve come across who make promises they know they can?t properly deliver on.
Camilla33

Can also vouch for Andy, who recently redecorated our hallway to a very high standard. He's a lovely guy who goes the extra mile and offers very reasonable prices. He's conscientious, honest and reliable and we'll definitely be using him again. Ten out of ten! Call him on 07564 194 363.
Loolah

Andy fitted a mirror for us before Christmas which we were struggling to drill into our chimney breast. He responded to my text very quickly, came round that evening and had it put up in no time. All he asked for was a recommendation on the forum which I am doing rather belatedly. Sorry Andy! It was only a small job but he was happy to help and we were very happy with his work.
Ruth76

Another shout out for Andy. Sorted out front door that was jamming and only wanted a recommendation here as ?payment?. Genuine tradesman- a very very rare bred.
southlondonrose

Another recommendation for Andy - sorted out a temperamental side gate quickly and for a reasonable price, even came out on a Sunday morning to get it organised and gave advice about how to prevent in future. Great contact to have!
TTaylor

Another recommendation for Andy. Fitted a garage defender. Excellent job and a very reasonable price,
Roxy33

Highly recommend Andy. He helped remove our kitchen sink at very short notice. He was quick to respond, friendly and very helpful despite being called at the weekend.

Andy was happy to provide advice on the phone before we asked him to fix the problem for us.

Very pleasant guy, great at communicating with clients, honest and fair priced.

Andy will now be our local go-to handyman. Can be contacted at Andyman Services 07564 194 363.
rcasey37

Also happy to recommend Andy! He came out on a weekend to hang some pictures, heavy mirrors, and build some furniture. We ended up asking him to hang up than we?d originally agreed, and he was very gracious about this even though it meant staying longer than expected. Can be reached at 07564 194 363.
vahn

I can't recommend Andy enough. I've used him over the last few years for all manner of tasks ? from building cupboard units, painting rooms, laying flooring and last week building an office worktop and shelving.

I've always found Andy honest, fair priced and willing to go out of his way to to make sure you're happy with the work. Highly recommended!
The5thMan

I'd like to add to the recommendations here for Andy mb.07564 194363. Really happy with the very high standard of work he recently completed (kitchen floor tiling). Helpful, reliable, fair priced and a thoroughly decent bloke too!
Plumby

Just to add another recommendation for Andy. He has done a couple of bits around our house now (removing fitted shelves, hanging a heavy mirror and wallpapering). He has a keen attention to detail and also does a thorough job.
KS23

Another recommendation for andy
He helped sorting out an outdoor vent
Went the extra mile , very polite and completed thr work to a high standard !
violin7

Another recommendation for Andy. Good job, reasonably priced and fit us in despite being busy.
T&G

Andy hung our curtain poles and did a great job !
ChrisandSophia

We'd also like to highly recommend Andy. He did a great job of painting our new flat, putting up wallpaper and various odd jobs. He was always very responsive and friendly, and explained things clearly. He also had good advice and listened carefully to our requirements. Overall we had a very good experience with him both as a person and a professional.

Chris and Sophia
Sunlover00

Andy came round to reseal a bath and hang a heavy mirror - he was fab! I?m gathering my next task list for him now. Very reasonable price and great quality too.
spoiltdog

Thanks everyone for Recommendations much appreciated
georgia

Another recommendation for Andy. He has done several jobs around my flat for me and is always reliable and friendly.
Mazbiz

Can't recommend Andy aka Andyman enough. He's a great find for anyone looking for a handyman to do any kind of job. In my case he came and dismantled a wardrobe and some bathroom furniture, carrying it all downstairs. He also came to my rescue at short notice when I had an emergency issue with my front door.

I'll be calling on Andy again to plumb/fit a new loo and basin in the bathroom as he seems to be able to lay his hands to most things.

And most importantly - he is reliable - if he says he is going to do a job - he will show up and do it (and go the extra mile). This is not always the case.
spoiltdog

Thanks for Recommendations much appreciated
milliemcmanus

Another recommendation for Andy. He did some odd jobs for us a few years ago and was clean, tidy & reliable. When I was looking for a kitchen fitter, I gave him a call and his quote was very reasonable.

Andy, along with his helpful team did everything to fit our new kitchen; including ripping out the old one, plastering, painting, fitting the kitchen, plumbing and sealing it all. Andy also recommended an electrician to do all the electrics who was equally as reliable and reasonably priced.

Andy was clean and tidy throughout with minimal disruption, as he made sure we always had at least a fridge plugged in!he was friendly and kept me updated on the progress.

Will certainly be asking for his help again in the future.
Thanks again Andy.
jds

I have recommended Andy before and am recommending him again! There were a few external and severe leaking pipes at the side of our property. Andy carried out the necessary repairs thoroughly and quickly without any complication. His reliability and communication is flawless.
Ruth76

Thoroughly recommend Andy. Honest, reliable and lovely guy. Always does a great job.
newbestfriend

Another recommendation for Andy who came last week to paint a ceiling and fix a cupboard door. He did a great job and went the extra mile by going out to pick up paint and a new hinge when we didn?t have what was needed.
KatieJ12

Highly recommend Andy who painted our living room and installed some skirting board. Andy was reliable, communicated everything, and went out of his way to fit around our work schedules. Delightful tradesperson to have around - friendly, considerate and tidy.
KS23

After finding Andy details on this forum I hired him to replace an outdoor vent.
After being so
Impressed by his punctuality and communication I asked him for a quote and he has just finished decorating my 2 bedroom flat from skirting to ceiling
I highly recommend Andy he has painted my property as if it was his own
He even took time out of his busy day to fix wonky shelves / chairs for me even though I didnt ask him
He has been a godsend, polite , hardworking and most importantly
Honest
I can?t recommend him enough
DaithiB82

Andy did a great job on the redecorating of my sons bedroom. Top quality work finished to the highest standard and on time. I will be using him again in the future!
Tracey B

I can endorse other recommendations on this forum for Andy - 07564 194363. Am selling my house and booked Andy at fairly short notice to regrout the grotty bathroom shower unit in time for the estate agent's photos. He worked over the weekend and finished just as the photographer arrived! Thanks, Andy