Playmobil Pacific Airlines Plane with crew and support vehicles

millsa

Playmobil Pacific Airlines Plane with crew (one pilot and airport service man), one passenger with a cute little suitcase, and support vehicles: mobile airstairs & baggage cart.

We bought it new a few years ago and paid quite a bit of extra money for the support vehicles hoping they would bring a lot of fun for our son, and we were not mistaken: he absolutely loved the mobile airstairs, moving passengers up and down endlessly pretending they get off the plane, and then loading small bits of luggage (and random bits like beads etc) on the baggage cart.

Everything is in used but clean condition and has plenty of life left in it. There is a tiny bit of plastic missing from the top of the back of the plane as well as one engine is missing - we believe it is somewhere in the house so if we come across it, I promise to send it to the buyer later (but for now please consider this missing).

From Playmobil website:

Minimum age : 4 years

Product details: For transporting passengers and cargo. Lots of space for cargo. Includes lavatory facilities

The five seats can be dismantled to make space for cargo. The roof is detachable and there is a sliding side door. There is free space in the hold. Includes toilets

Educational value: Imagine, invent and create

Dimensions : 64 x 68 x 25 cm (L x W x H)

Looking for ?24 ono.

click on the link for photos (message me with your email if the link doesn'r work and I will email the photos)

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOP-eeuzk8PCHMBRG_Iyi-fKNVuThGsGzisYgaiCPeevJTL2oGvHoicF80IaI9hoA?key=QUFISHo4SGt6dXBfSVlseHBzS0pzU1BvUFd3Uzhn

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived