Famous People in Sainsburys

Ladygooner

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dogkennelhillbilly Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A softly-spoken, velvet-clad Russ Abbot buying a

> nice bottle of Spanish red in Dulwich Wines.

Off to a party with a happy atmosphere?

Click if you must ...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How very dare you question the accuracy of my intel

well poor old Dogkennelhillbilly i know you don't have any friends as you seem to make some up, some kids have imaginary friends looks like you STILL HAVE why don't you ask some of them to have a drink with you let me know and i will meet you and some of you mates for a pint, can't wait

• 4 weeks later...

Although I can see him on his mobile phone, standing in the wine and beer aisle ringing the then chancellor

"Yeah, listen its me Boris,... B O R I S.... former PM.... yeah thats the one no need to be rude about it.... listen can you do a quick emergency budget and knock a couple of quid off extra strong cider for a few days.... you can brilliant, did I tell you I still have a few knighthoods to give out"

"oh cooee Tresea over here love, there's going to be a special on cider any moment now"

• 2 weeks later...

Although I can see him on his mobile phone, standing in the wine and beer aisle ringing the then chancellor

"Yeah, listen its me Boris,... B O R I S.... former PM.... yeah thats the one no need to be rude about it.... listen can you do a quick emergency budget and knock a couple of quid off extra strong cider for a few days.... you can brilliant, did I tell you I still have a few knighthoods to give out"

"oh cooee Tresea over here love, there's going to be a special on cider any moment now"

love it

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...