Gutter Cleaning - Hydrosmart

HydroSmart

Hi All

We are a local company that cleans, maintains, repairs and installs gutters in East Dulwich and the surrounding areas if you would like to have your gutters or your window cleaned please take a look at our website www.hydrosmart.uk attentively feel free to call me 07500 903 965

We also have several recommendation on this forum from satisfied customers, if you have any questions or need advice then please contact me.

Thanks

Julian

image.png

Phone Number: 07500 903 965
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Yep, couldn't put it better myself. We've quite a tall building shared spanning two flats in West Norwood and Julian and team delivered beyond expectations - including pre-sourcing the necessary scaffolding and providing multiple quotes to get the best price and was available and actively communicative throughout. And of course did a great job on the guttering repair and cleaning! 5* rating from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Another shout of recommendation to Julian at Hydrosmart.

He was easy to contact and gave us a date when he would come.

Guttering cleaned efficiently even in the most difficult to get at areas.

Would not hesitate to use him again.

• Joe changed the title to Gutter Cleaning - Hydrosmart
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't sound like the same Julian to me.   My 5 bifold patio doors were cleaned by powerjet washing whilt only standing a few feet away.  This resulted in the paint being blasted off the length of the wooden cill at he bottom of the doors.. Unfortunately it was only when I tried to work out where the bits of white on the decking  came from that I realised what had happened....after I had paid him!!!!  Result is the wood on the cill is soaked - can't be repainted until it has dried out.  When I pointedout the damage cillI was met with a shrug shoulders.

Just was to add that it was Julian fromHydro Smart and thewindows were certainly clean - but at what a  cost!