Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Would highly recommend Saied this is the second time he has totally transformed our garden - returfing our lawn, putting in borders and planting a beautiful array of flowers and plants - it looks wonderful! He is incredibly knowledgable, takes the time to explain everything to complete gardening novices such as ourselves, quick, today and professional. He chose everything and has taken the time to advise exactly what we need to do going forward. Thanks to Saied and Richard we now have a lovely garden to enjoy for the summer.

• 1 month later...
Cannot recommend Saied and his team highly enough. He has worked on a complete renovation project of our garden, involving an entire overhaul and levelling of the space, restoring it to a beautiful, level and clean space with a new lawn. He was knowledgeable, kind and enthusiastic throughout the process and always on call to answer any ongoing queries. Will continue to use in the future when we begin to plant and expand the garden.

• 5 weeks later...
I have used Saied several times over the years and decided to get him back to tidy the garden and plant some new things for summer. As ever, he has done an amazing job and selected some of the most beautiful flowers for me. These have been planted with other things cut back and some maintenance to my suffering lawn and the garden is transformed. He also replanted some new flowers in my window boxes at the front of the house. I'm delighted with the results and would recommend Saied to anyone without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...

Saied has just finished 3 days of work in our back garden, he tackled areas that have needed solutions for some time with creative know-how. A lot of logs were left after a tree felling, an apple tree was desperately in need of thinning and shaping, fencing was replaced, a huge bay tree was tamed into a new beautiful shape, other shrubs beyond my reach were trimmed, a lot of ivy was removed and all of the garden waste was removed, leaving the garden tidy each day. Saied also sourced evergreen plants that beautifully filled a newly revealed space.

I quickly realised how Saied knew exactly what needed to be done, it was inspiring how work could be accomplished in this wonderful positive way, there were many details that went above and beyond the scope of ?ordinary? expectations. He shared great advice on maintaining healthy plants, and is also very kind and empathic, his presence would, I?m sure, lift anyone?s spirits! The garden has never looked so good before and I will now enjoy spending much more time in it.

Thank you again Saied. :)

Saied and Co have helped me on various occasions carrying out soft and hard landscaping for my clients/projects and has done a fabulous job each time. The jobs often included lots of digging, root removal and other elements which were all tackled perfectly. The latest project has involved a total transformation of a clients front garden, leveling and removing soil and roots, creating terraced areas, a large raised sleeper bed, adding a load of lovely gravel and generally preparing the areas for subsequent planting by me. They have done an incredible amount of hard work and the client will be amazed to see it.

He is easy to work/liaise with, was happy and able to place/receive orders and source all materials needed, and is nice, honest, reliable and friendly too.

Can't recommend Saied enough. He heavily trimmed the plum tree in our garden, which was really overgrown. It looks fantastic! He also very kindly went to look at a garden issue my grandfather was having with the council, which was a huge help both practically and emotionally for my Grandpa! We hope we can have him and Richard back soon to take up some of the beds and replace them with lawn. They left it really tidy and took all the waste with them as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Two or three times a year I ask Saied and Richard to come over and tidy up my garden. It's not large, but it has several mature bushes and small trees which can rapidly get out of hand. Saied was last here just before Christmas, and as well as a tidy-up then he planted about 100 bulbs, which gave some wonderful colour through spring and early summer. After he worked for about 6 hours today the garden has opened up and can now breathe again! He'll be back in about 2 weeks to plant some late summer and autumn colour (I tend to give him a budget and trust to his good sense and taste!) and I'll report back then, with some photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Saied and Richard helped us replace garden pebbles with grass, take out and replace several railway sleepers (with Mick's assistance), and cut down some shrubbery which was blocking sunlight for the grass.

Saied's communication and friendly demeanour were excellent. He was sure to understand our exact requirements and we discussed things a few times to be certain we were on the same page. Saied was quick to respond via text or phone call, and promptly addressed any/all questions we had. Saied's and Richard's courteous and friendly approach made them welcome guests on site. Saied was also quick to share tips (e.g. what trees are best to plant) and best practices (e.g., taking care of existing plants in the garden) for additional areas of the garden.

Saied also went beyond the call of duty when he personally collected replacement railway sleepers when the delivery truck was delayed; this was to make sure the works progressed within agreed timeframes and stayed on budget. Well done!

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Saied and would gladly work with him again in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
Saied and Richard have done several jobs for us and always do great work. They are a pleasure to have around as they are hard working and polite. They always go the extra mile to produce excellent results rather than do the minimum requirement. As others have mentioned, Saied always follows up on his work to make sure that you are happy with the standard of work. His rates are also highly competitive

• 4 weeks later...
Saied is a joy to have around, he and Richard are midway through a project including reshaping our front garden, laying a new path, rebuilding a bed in the back, and then a good thin, tidy and re-plant. All looks great so far, looking forward to seeing the final result

• 2 weeks later...
Delighted with the finished work, it all looks great and is now in a manageable state for us in the future. Saied went up even further in my estimation by, at points during the work, turning up with bags of delicious allotment apples, and some petrol(!). We will certainly be engaging Saied again in the future

• 1 month later...

Dulwich Eco Gardening | Highly Recommended |

Cost conscious, good quality gardening and effective in delivering a great garden outcome for our family. We have worked with Saied at Dulwich Eco Gardening on pruning, improving and maintaining our trees and garden beds from season to season for the past 5 years. They have been cost effective and willing to work within our family budget each year to keep and improve the garden. Saied has a genuine interest in the eco side of the gardening which has improved our soil quality and gardening stock. We have appreciated his advice too. They are always on time and on budget and we have not had any cost surprises. We have read other recommendations in this Forum for Dulwich Eco Gardening and the one that is spot on is that Saied goes that extra bit further to produce a great result and customer satisfaction. This has given us more time with the family and a garden to take delight in each season. We rank Dulwich Eco Gardening as the most knowledgeable in the gardening conditions in the East Dulwich area and in particular they know the Dulwich Estate rules on pruning and caring for trees in areas that form part of the Dulwich Village Scheme - some of which are in East Dulwich!

I have to add my recommendation to this long list too. I have been using Saied and Dulwich Eco Gardening for several years now and they have been absolutely amazing. I have been abroad for the vast majority of the time but time difference and distance has been no obstacle when it comes to providing a great customer expereince. Saied and his team visit my garden every month and not only do they make sure the plants are well looked and looking immaculate but they also keep an eye on the health of the soil. After each and every visit I receive several photographs of the garden in order to give me peace of mind. Saied has made many suggestions to improve the general wellbeing of the plants so that the humans who use it can also benefit. Not only are the plants and soil looked after but Saied and his team are meticulous in keeping the paving clean and free from weeds. The service is amazing as is the quality of the work and equally importantly so is the competitive pricing. I am a real fan of Saied and Dulwich Eco Gardening and recommend highly.

• 2 weeks later...
We cannot recommend Saied enough in the Summer he absolutely transformed our garden making it a joy to sit in throughout the sunny months. He has now come back to tidy everything up and set it up for winter - again it looks wonderful - couple of pics attached. We are very excited about all the bulbs he has planted for Spring. He is so thoughtful has great ideas, very reasonably priced and is generally lovely to have round. Thank you Saied!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Saied is in the middle of a major renovation of my rear garden (the front will follow), preserving the best and removing or replacing everything else. Most of the heavy work is now complete, the wild overgrowth has been stripped away, and I can see what the transformation will look like. He is full of creative ideas about the next stage. He keeps me closely informed on progress and on the choices available. Saied was recommended to me by a neighbour and, from what I?ve seen so far, I?m very happy to pass the recommendation on

• 5 weeks later...
Saied has consistently taken care of our garden over the past two years and we are so grateful for the work he does. He always makes our garden look immaculate and well kept. Particularly most recently in the winter months, he keeps it in shape and goes above and beyond. He is always giving good suggestions and we could not recommend him enough. Everyone should have a local gardener like him. Thank you Saied!

• 1 month later...

The transformation of my front and rear gardens is nearing completion. Overgrowth has been removed, the front lawn and part of the rear have been re-turfed with woodland meadow, creepers have been removed, brickwork around the flowerbeds has been renewed and their has been a lot of new planting Saied and the team have had a lot of hard work but it's nearly there. In a few weeks the meadow flowers will appear and I'm expecting a lot of colour.

Saied and Sam have done a magnificent job and have brought so many wonderful ideas and suggestion to the project.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saied, Sam & Moley have just finished my garden and I cannot recommend them highly enough - Saied is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about plants - He gives great advice.

They dug over my whole garden, re-established old borders, planted climbers and various plants I had in patio tubs, moved bamboo out of garden and into tubs, repaired patio, utilising other slabs I had, jet washed patio, got rid of loads of broken pots & garden rubbish and have today laid the more gorgeous turf - It looks amazing - I am very happy! Roll on the summer!

• 4 weeks later...
Saied has just finished leveling the top of my garden. It was a huge job as my shed had to be demolished and my pond excavated to prepare the ground for a garden room and another pond. The job proved to be more difficult than first thought, as thick concrete was discovered, along with other rubbish below the soil level. Saied got everything out. He also salvaged all my pond plants and other plants, and replanted some so that I would not lose some old favourites. He did a very thorough job and I definitely recommend him.

• 2 months later...

Another glowing recommendation for Saied. Our garden was wrecked during months of building work and Saied planted three big beds from scratch for us in June, which included removing a huge amount of clay first and replacing with compost. I knew what plants I was after and he was brilliant at sourcing everything, recommending how many of each plant to buy and where to place them, and suggesting others where needed. He was lovely to deal with, great at communicating and very knowledgeable. He has been back twice since then free of charge to check on the garden and give maintenance advice, and we will be booking him in in November to plant some bulbs. Can’t recommend him highly enough. Photos attached.

36FC45CD-ABF5-4B58-9C09-23C938A029D8.jpeg.f30aaec624f6dbad93951e33224dfa6e.jpeg

F5CD00B0-C80D-41E3-9F0B-57D545578D0D.jpeg.071dc77ef47e347078bb155eabd5bb26.jpeg

7227670D-0505-4742-840E-4E6192B3114A.jpeg.30d1d19b3cc5c5779daa25a427565749.jpeg

A0596FBB-53B2-4B97-9E39-8229FC4F2F94.thumb.jpeg.f8261474b500d16674f590aac24bcc47.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Saied and his team have been amazing. They brough back to life my rather tired and neglected garden. It now looks amazing. The plants are now being loved, nurtured and looked after because of the monthly visits made by Saied. He really does seem to have greenfingers. He's always happy to discuss options for future planting and like many others have said he always seems to be able to source really good specimens at really good prices. I've been using Saied for about 4 years and after each and every monthly visit the garden seems to grow and glow. He even takes care of the patio when the ocassional weed tries to push it's way through the spaces.

I'm mpore than happy to recommend Saied to anyone who's looking for a friendly, hard-working, knowledgeable and trustworthy gardener.