I started the oyster bar on North Cross Road Market, but need to hand it over to someone!

FSharp

Hi everyone,

I began a start-up in March selling oysters and prosecco at North Cross Road Market, trading as the 'East Dulwich Oyster Co.' Some of you may have sampled my fresh oysters!

Unfortunately I will no longer be able to continue running the business as my other work commitments take me abroad too much. So, if anyone would like to take over a profitable, and very popular start-up, at this fantastic market, please get in touch!

I have the entire set-up ready to go, including a very cool parasol and retro workshop style table (50 year old Elm). The whole set-up fits in a regular car - you don't need a van whatsoever. I would sell the business at a very fair price, which you would recoup in a few months trading easily. Can share all the trading accounts. Its a great opportunity to grab a decent long-term investment and meet some really great people on the way!

I'd love to see this business continue, simply because it had such a warm reception from the residents.

Forbes

IMG20220402101339.jpg.04c16c3901feb2d37101ae50be36b6bc.jpg

• 1 month later...