Summer Babies 2022

It’s your choice - Sep 23 is technically autumn so there will be another group floating around. A lot of the moms are due in august in the summer moms so PM Ms if you want to be added to the summer moms group. What I found helpful preciously was that my baby went through things at a similar time as the others

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I hope you won't mind my reaching out on here.

I am a training Play Therapist and I am trying to find a baby under 3months to observe in their home setting with their caregiver as a required part of my training.

This will take place over 30 weekly visits, each lasting an hour. We can schedule these together at a time that would suit you and your family. Through these visits I hope to learn how a baby grows and develops, and how attachment forms between a baby and their caregivers(s).

I know it is a huge ask to let someone you don't know into you home and give over so much of your time, especially when you have a new little one at home. But these infant observation will be foundational to my training and practice as a play therapist.

If you are interested, or would like to know more about the observations or myself, please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]

If you know anyone else that may be interested, I would really appreciate you sharing this message should you feel comfortable doing so.

• 2 months later...