Local vaccine walk-in Clinics this week

Attached are the times of walk-in clinics this week at the Tessa Jowell Clinic, Kristal Pharmacy in Nunhead and Lister in Peckham. They are doing first, second and booster jabs for 18+ . You don't need your NHS number or ID with you. The Covid-19 rates in Southwark are soaring so please if you haven't had the jabs you are eligible for please go and get jabbed to protect yourself and your loved ones and everyone else around you.

Renata

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looking for local vaccination clinics for some extra protection before your holidays or want to have children vaccinated before they go back to school?

Someone asked on the General ED Issues page so I thought I’d post here. You can find details of local vaccination centres on

https://selondonccg.nhs.uk/what-we-do/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/pop-up-clinics/

Cases might be going down but cases in Southwark were above the national average when I last checked. Not vaccinated consider it now to help protect us all and avoid feeling lousy for a week or ending up in hospital both of which I know of personally in the last few months. It may not be as bad as it was but Covid is still with us. Certainly not what I was expecting.