Electrician (Highly recommended) - James Seth

asybowb

I texted James on Saturday morning after finding his details and recommendation here. He replied within an hour and arranged to come yesterday morning to fix a light fitting, that I needed fixing before a reopened my massage business yesterday.

I found him polite and professional and definitely recommend his services to 🙂

Thanks James 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Happy to add my recommendation for James, who I found via this thread. My living room lights had blown ? he was able to correctly diagnose what the problem was just by talking to me over the phone. He replaced a broken dimmer switch and supplied the correct lightbulbs to work with the new fitting. He arrived on time and completed the job efficiently, no fuss. Very pleasant.

• 1 month later...
I found James via this thread and had him over this morning to install a couple of wall lights. Great guy and very happy with the work. Definitely be using him going forward.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for all the messages!

Happy 2022

Let?s hope we can ride this inflation and high energy bills out ok

If you still have halogen downlights get them changed now or converted to GU10 LED

They pay for themselves pretty quickly

Lots of good smart stuff waiting to be installed too

Call or text me anytime for any issues and I?ll do my best to help 🥂

• 7 months later...

I've used James half a dozen times in the past and can definitely recommend him if you're looking for an electrician.

He's moved, removed and added plug sockets and isolation switches for a new kitchen. And also carried out corrective work after an EICR for example changing ceiling light fittings with exposed wiring.

He doesn't replace consumer units and doesn't actually do EICRs himself but I've found him very good for anything else. His prices are much more reasonable than the previous electrician I'd been using, too, and he charges an agreed hourly rate rather than per task.

He is pretty available at the moment.

Edited by alexander2022

I just got a new washing machine and was told I had to plug it into a wall socket, rather than use an extension. Frustratingly, the cable supplied was just too short to reach.

Expecting to have a new socket installed, I found this thread and contacted James in hopes that he could help.

He came round the next day. Instead of installing a new socket, he cut two small holes in my cupboards so that the moulded plug would fit through, and plug into my existing power supply.

Very impressed with this simple and practical solution, which he did in less than an hour at a very reasonable price.

High recommendation from me for this excellent craftsman. I will call on James again.

• 9 months later...

Thanks to everyone who recommended James the electrician - he fitted my small job in quickly (changing some bathroom downlights) and then didn't mind when I asked about loads of other little things. Great job and a great price.

If anyone is in need of a good electrician, here's his number: 07816 160353

• 6 months later...

I'd also like to thank everyone who has posted about James Seth in this thread (and others).

We had an issue with our RCD tripping in our consumer box (fuse box) which was knocking off the heating and everything else apart from the lighting.

Despite being Christmas week, James came round the next day (had only contacted him yesterday evening) as soon as he was available.

After talking through the issue, he went right to work with investigating all possible causes and managed to come up with a solution.

I was floored by James' kindness and generosity and would 100% recommend him to anyone in need of electrical work, big or small.

As mentioned previously, he can be contacted by phone/text/WhatsApp on 07816160353.

Thank you James for all of your hard work and support!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the original post and another 100% recommendation for James the electrician.

Came out quickly to sort a problem we had with bathroom light and extractor not working. Identified the problem and showed me clearly what it was and the fix. All sorted within an hour.

Easy to message on sms 07816 160353.

Friendly, good pricing and clearly knows his stuff. 

• 2 months later...

Thanks all for all your kind comments 

I’m not sure if it’s people tightening their belts but enquiries have been down considerably this year as a whole. 
If you have issues you need to deal with or projects you need help planning I have availability at the moment and would love to hear from you!

[email protected]

cheers

james