Hanoushka - High quality painting and decorating services

Hanoushka

One more recommendation to add to the extensive list above. Hussein and his team painted hallways; bathroom, bedroom and living room for us. Great work, always clean and tidy and even came back to deal with snagging 3 months later with a smile and no fuss (because I had been too disorganised to contact him sooner). Will be my first call for decorating in the future.

Hussein (07491 113036) www.hanoushka.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to whole heartedly recommend Hussein and his colleagues at Hanoushka. They did an excellent job painting our house in West Norwood following extensive renovation work, including a lot of new plastering, work work. Not only were they extremely professional, reliable, independent (we left them to get on with the work) and fast (they worked over holidays to get the job done in time for us to move back in as planned) but Hussein went out of his way to provide advice about colour schemes, design, paint and materials. They saved us a lot of stress and anxiety and made our home beautiful. They're also very reasonably priced too and will look for ways to save clients money. Thank you Hanoushka!

Contact details are www.hanoushka.com, 07491 113036, https://www.instagram.com/hanoushka_interiors/?hl=en

Cheers, John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would also like to add a recommendation for Hussein and team at Hanoushka. They decorated my living room and I am really pleased with the high standard and excellent finish. They are very professional,efficient and reliable and I would not hesitate to use them again. Rates are also reasonable.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hussein and his team have just completed a full decoration of our house. Fantastic team who are very accommodating, punctual and bang on schedule. Any problems or snagging at the end of the job, Hussein looked at it immediately.

Fantastic job!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hussein was professional from the start, friendly and helpful. Kept to time and was great at communication, ensuring I was happy at each stage. The team did an excellent job, preparing, painting and decorating the living room kitchen hallway and spare bedroom. Felt very safe handing over my keys. Highly recommend!

• 4 weeks later...

If you are looking for painter/decorators I would 100% recommend Hussein and his team.

They have all been superb. Hussein came to look at the job and discussed all the different aspects including finishes and paint choices, the practicalities of the job so it suited us and provided a clear and reasonable quote.

His team were fantastic. Meticulous painters who were efficient and friendly. Hussein checked in daily to see we were happy. He finished on time and the work was of a really high standard.

We have already booked him for the next job.

• 1 month later...
Adding another recommendation for Hussein and his team - they did a fantastic job redecorating a number of rooms. Friendly, tidy and amazingly efficient - you can really trust them to get on with any project and do it properly. We will definitely be using them for all future decorating projects.

I'd like to add to the recommendations for Hanoushka. They have just finished painting my living room & hallway & I couldn't be happier with the results. They really pay attention to detail and the finish of the work is excellent. Hussein was helpful in advising which paint to use for different areas & making sure the colour match was exactly right. His communication was great throughout the project and I've already recommended them to friends. Will definitely be using again.

Call Hussein on 07491 113036

• 3 weeks later...
Just adding my voice to the chorus of recommendations - I found Hussein through the forum, and we are so pleased with the work did. He painted our hallway and stairs recently, which involved tidying up a lot of very old, chipped woodwork, and they did a fantastic job. We left him our keys and went away for a few days and it was so nice to get the photo updates while we were away. We would definitely use him again for any more painting we have, as it was just the easiest process and the results are fantastic.

• 1 month later...

Hussein and his team did an excellent job on the redecoration of our basement flat, and earlier on with re-painting of other rooms. They were punctual, reliable and left the property in good condition. I would highly recommend Hanoushka Interiors.

Hugh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hussein and co are brilliant! I’ve used them twice now for big prep & painting jobs and recommended them to all my friends looking for a decorator. It’s so valuable being able to discuss ideas and options with someone who has lots of experience and high standards. Very thorough work and good communication throughout the job. Can’t recommend highly enough. 

• 2 months later...

Another recommendation for Hussein and his team. They have recently completed redecoration of our hall, stairs/ landing, and our front exterior inc. door and we are very happy with the results. They were friendly, accommodating, well priced and overall nice to work with. Highly recommend if you are looking for a decorator. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jumping in to add my voice to the chorus of praise for Hussein and the team. We’ve just had them paint our entire three-bed house and couldn’t be happier with the result - it’s gorgeous!  They did a great job repairing and prepping the walls, the finish is lovely and the woodwork shiny and smooth. They did their best to minimise disruption; lovely crew and recommend them highly. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've just employed Hussein to paint our living room, hall and landing and they've done an excellent job. The ceilings and walls were in pretty bad shape  - it's the original ceiling in one room - and they're now looking fresh and smart with a really good finish. They worked quickly and effectively and were quiet and non-intrusive. I would definitely recommend Hussein and his team.