Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

HomeCert Ltd Electrician services - NICEIC registered

Give feedback and recommendations for East Dulwich businesses here.
RPK073

Another recommendation for Homecert; very efficient and tidy throughout and was thorough in his explainatipn as to what was required and how it was being resolved. Very pleased with the end result

Tags:
mstevenson

Tidy and professional work from Mike and Kurt at HomeCert. Very happy with the works and getting some lovely comments on our ceiling lights. Neighbours enjoying our side lights too! (Should have asked them for a cut.) Nice tradesmen to have around and stayed late to complete the job which was really appreciated. Would always recommend them and glad we have used them for all electrics work in our house now.
eepeckham

Recently moved to SE15, and have used HomeCert for two jobs already (replacing a fuse board and updating wiring). They were reliable and helpful - I?d highly recommended them.
alicegordon8

I would really recommend Homecert. Really efficient, helpful and friendly and gave a great explanation as to what the issue was and the best (and cheapest!) way to solve it.
Morrisly

Highly recommend HomeCert for prompt service and great communication. Thank you!
aws11

Mike, Kurt and the team did a great job with my flat rewire in SE5. Very professional and organised, in a particularly tricky period! Highly recommended and always willing to help / give advice.
NortyCrosal

I can highly recommend HomeCert. Came in and did two throughly good pieces of work at very reasonable prices. Very communicative and helpful.
janbug2020

HomeCert have just completed a rewire of my house on Landells Road. Great job, great team and I am very impressed with the work and communication by them all. Very much recommended and would use again
kermitlover134

I had no power at my flat and HomeCert kindly arranged an appointment on the same day for me. The engineer was really professional and nice, and they fixed the problem on the day. They explained everything to me throughout and made me feel well looked after. Very reasonable prices for the service!
aleved

HomeCert fitted a CO / Smoke Alarm and a light fitting for me last week and talked me through some other work that I am interested in undertaking - very happy with the work that was done and would use in the future.
nikthegreek

Another recommendation for Homecert. Quick to respond and very helpful in explaining the issue.
Amyeastdulwich

Also highly recommend HomeCert for electrical work, they did a great job at refitting some old light fittings I wanted removing & replaced them with the new ones. Really happy. Professional, quick, good communicators. Would definitely look them up for any future electrical work I need.
AlasdairRichardson

Had Ben over yesterday and would highly recommend. Clean, tidy, did the job - and the most important thing turned up when they said he would an only a coupe of days after initial contact.
paul*

Although I haven't used them them as I didn't start the project, HomeCert were very good to deal with when getting quotes. Very professional and the price was good.

I would contact them again and certainly use them over some of the really substandard sparkies recommended elsewhere on this forum.
Kate1990

Also highly recommend HomeCert for any electrical work: great communication, timely and professional quotation process. We had a few old lights replaced and the work was tidy, neat and carried out swiftly. Also provided useful advice for future work we intend to carry out in the property. I would be happy to use HomeCert in the future too!
RMD

Homecert has many good electricians, can do work requested soon and to high standard. Top electricians!
ExLibris81

Prompt attendance for an EICR, which was completed thoroughly and to a high standard. Recommend!