STOLEN! Car stolen from Clive Road SE21

Hello, lovely East Dulwich forum people!

I hope you are having a lovely day.

Today, a vehicle was stolen from between Clive road and Tritton Road SE21 between 12-1 pm today. (Friday the 5th of August), West Dulwich SE21.

The car belongs to a lovely gentleman who runs a company called A1 ALL weather landscape, and he and his workers were working in my neighbour's garden at the time. Luckily none was hurt.

I could not believe this happened in broad daylight and on the relatively busy street.

Please see attached photos. The registration is P44YVA

If you see the car, please get in touch or report to the police.

The car might be somewhere in a garage by now.

Thank you everyone!

tempImageTI233x.gif.749d086517e21f30d0e41117fbedc1c7.gif

tempImageD9aL6z.gif.acd43b55be51b30821462cbae5736b48.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Or don't stop using cash. Stop using your phone or even your watch as a banknote. At the same time avoid the risk of having your card cloned at cash points, by hand held card readers, oyster readers and point-of sale terminals to name a few. God only knows how much damage we're doing to the planet because all the above must require a hell of a lot of resources and juice from the grid. It won't happen though. I know of quite a few people who deem carrying cash about as a pain/ chore. But not a big lump of plastic with a screen and full of personal information that can be easily gleamed. I feel the same about carrying a phone about so i don't most of the time. I'll be in the minority but certainly don't see or treat a phone as a necessity.  You can't get a banknote out of your sky rocket with a phone in your hand. It's become a source of dopamine for many. It's an addiction for many. They're an easy target for thieves. They're a godsend to cyber fraudsters who are stealing billions and are doing so without the need of cash points.
    • There used to be an Osteopath at The Gardens (not physio) but they have since left.
    • I have a vague memory that the bird was called snowball 
    • Yes they do..It means a queue but its the safer option if one has the time.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In