Looking for gardening work.

Bb-fi

Hello and a bit about myself. I am a keen gardener and I’m currently studying garden design. I am currently looking for some gardening work, whether it’s a helping hand or a tough job for yourself.

I love plants and gardens and I know how important they are for well-being and the earth. Please message me for more information and queries.

Kind regards

Bianca

Hi. I'm looking for some-one to come for a couple of hours to tidy up my backyard. The lawn is dead but the weeds are thriving. Depending on your hourly rate, there may also be more work tidying up the front garden too. I pay for the big brown gardening bins and there's easy access via a side passage. If you're interested please PM me. Regards, Erin

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I am available to do a helping hand in the garden. Any cut backs, trimming or a few hours of things you don’t have time for. I’m happy to chat and meet in person first.

I love any garden you need not worry!

Green fingers

Bianca

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone and happy new year!

Does anyone feel with the new year here a tidy up in the garden will help with our minds at ease.

I’m looking for a bit of gardening work (now I have just tired mine up)

A bit about myself. I am a keen gardener and I’m currently studying garden design. I am currently looking for some gardening work, whether it’s a helping hand or a tough job for yourself.

I love plants and gardens and I know how important they are for well-being and the earth. Please message me for more information and queries.

Green fingers

Bianca

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...