Recommending Plumber - Hunter Heating Solutions

HunterHtingSolutions

Would also like to add to the (long) list of recommendations for Hunter Heating who just fitted my new boiler -

"Boiler" and "replacement" are not 2 words anyone ever wants to hear - but Scott gave up front and clear repair cost options re the ailing boiler and once we'd decided to replace, Billy carried out the work with no fuss or mess, on time, for the agreed price -staying to make sure the rad system and Google Nest system was working the boiler with as it should. (this is not a given with some boiler contractors I have used!)

They know their stuff, happy to think outside the box on tricky problems, and are very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Despite them being very busy because they are so well recommended, they will usually find a moment to help if urgent, even if it has to be on the phone ahead of being able to get to you.

https://hunterheatingsolutions.com/

• 2 months later...

Happy to recommend Hunter Heating Solutions.

Billy has just spent a week at our house sorting out 100 years of bodged plumbing in preparation for underfloor heating to be installed.

Throughout the process he has been easy to deal with, responding to our requests with easy communication. His work is intelligent and tidy. He worked consistently hard each day, turning up at a regular time and acting professionally throughout.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would definitely recommend Billy and his brother Scott. Billy fitted our radiators a few years ago and did a great job so I called on them in a state of panic after our boiler burst a month or so ago. We were very lucky they had a space - text at 7am, by 10am Scott had fixed it. They’re both really nice and very professional and trustworthy. Will use again.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Billy at Hunter Heating Solutions. Billy responded quickly and came the following day to fix and service our boiler. He was knowledgeable, efficient and very friendly. We were very happy with the work he did and will definitely use him again for any heating related jobs.

• 5 weeks later...

Billy and his brother are obviously extremely busy but has anyone managed to get a response from them recently?

I’ve tried to book a boiler service via their website and left messages on their mobiles but no response.

We have more work we’d like a quote for and based on the recommendations on here we’re happy to wait but what more do we have to do?

Hi all,

Apologies for those who have tried to get in contact over the past few weeks it has gone absolutely crazy and we've just lost one of our admin team so struggling to keep up at the moment!

I finally got around to listening to voicemails today and noted down numbers etc so we'll do our best to get back to everyone this week.

Apologies again.

Billy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...