HomeCert Ltd Electrician services - NICEIC registered

HomeCert

Mike and Kurt did our outdoor lighting and workshop wiring. Not a small job by any means. A new circuit assembly from our fuse board. They neatly went through the 3 rooms needed to get outside, minimal impact, leaving everything very neat so just a bit of sanding and surface filing left for us to touch up with paint, and now we can't see where they made holes. Recommended us some products to do ourdoor remote controlled lighting.

Mike came to fix a light, move some old wires that were hanging out of the wall and cap off some plug points that we did not need anymore. He did all of this in less than an hour (which was quite remarkable) and to a very high standard. The price was very reasonable too. Overall we were extremely satisfied with the work! I would highly recommend Homecert to anyone who is looking for any similar work and I will definitely be using them again!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for HomeCert. They came out last minute, did a great job putting up two lights, one of which needed a new part which they sourced within a couple of days and came straight back to fix. Tidied up aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After reading a recommendation for HomeCert electricians a few weeks ago on the East Dulwich Forum, I called them out when water damage messed up my electrics. Someone came around incredibly quickly and couldn't have been more efficient and helpful. Many thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Tidy and professional work from Mike and Kurt at HomeCert. Very happy with the works and getting some lovely comments on our ceiling lights. Neighbours enjoying our side lights too! (Should have asked them for a cut.) Nice tradesmen to have around and stayed late to complete the job which was really appreciated. Would always recommend them and glad we have used them for all electrics work in our house now.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I had no power at my flat and HomeCert kindly arranged an appointment on the same day for me. The engineer was really professional and nice, and they fixed the problem on the day. They explained everything to me throughout and made me feel well looked after. Very reasonable prices for the service!

• 3 months later...

Although I haven't used them them as I didn't start the project, HomeCert were very good to deal with when getting quotes. Very professional and the price was good.

I would contact them again and certainly use them over some of the really substandard sparkies recommended elsewhere on this forum.

• 1 month later...
Also highly recommend HomeCert for any electrical work: great communication, timely and professional quotation process. We had a few old lights replaced and the work was tidy, neat and carried out swiftly. Also provided useful advice for future work we intend to carry out in the property. I would be happy to use HomeCert in the future too!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...