Carpet Supplier and Fitter - Dulwich Carpet Company

Stephen Tozer

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stephen - he has just fitted a new carpet for us upstairs and did an absolutely first class job. Everything - from helping us choose a carpet, to the quote, the quick ordering turnaround, and the fitting itself - was done to an extremely high standard. He clearly takes great pride in his work, has great attention to quality and detail, and is also fantastic to deal with - super professional, personable and helpful.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Another raving review for Stephen and team...

I wanted an alternative to natural sisal for the hallway and Stephen came round and showed me tailored options,

I was really happy with the alternatives, all a really high quality and style.

Fitting was super efficient and finishing was to an extremely high and professional standard.

Would definitely recommend and ask Stephen back to do other carpet jobs in the future.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I would also like to add my recommendation to the list for Stephen and his team. Hugely professional and really nice guy. I have just had my flat kitted out with new carpets with him and love it!!!

Stephen came round to the flat with loads of samples, spent time explaining all the different options and left them with me to make my choice of colour. He and his team came and removed my old carpet early so I could get decorators in and then came back a few week later and laid the new carpet

Nothing was too much trouble, the quality of his work is fantastic and he and his team moved all the large furniture around which is a huge help (as not a lot of other firms do this)

If I ever move I will be using him again - thanks Stephen and team

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Steve has replaced carpet in my home as well as a rental property over the past 15 or so years. His products wear very well and they stand up to traffic from pets and children. His work is flawless and I will certainly continue to use his services in the future.

• 4 months later...

Stephen recently fitted new wool carpets for us in our first floor and loft. We’re really pleased with the result and would definitely recommend him. He was so helpful and patient throughout, and gave us much better advice than we received at some of the local carpet shops (where we got some dodgy info about moth proofing!). His team were very tidy, polite and efficient. All in all a very good experience and we love our new carpets!

• 1 month later...

I cannot commend Stephen and his team highly enough. Excellent communication, service, workmanship and very competitive pricing.

I particularly liked that Stephen clearly explains the whole process, flooring suitability and cost implications.

The fitting team were a pleasure to have around. They did a flawless job, cleaned up afterwards and removed all of the old flooring.

I did speak to other local suppliers but ‘The Dulwich Carpet Company’ was far more impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

Another superb service from Stephen and his team. I found his details here and we cannot be happier about our newly installed carpet in the hallway. Stephen advised us on what we needed and answered all our necessary questions.  He also rectified a small issue straight away with no problem.

His team is professional, skilled and very friendly.

Overall, it was a pleasure to deal with The Dulwich Carpet Company.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Another recommendation for Stephen and his team.  Great advice when choosing the carpet for stairs and landing.  His fitters are excellent and we are delighted with the result.