Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

I can also thoroughly recommend Andy. We recently required some kitchen worktops to be it and shaped before we could install a new gas hob. Andy came round very promptly and completed the work to a very high standard at a reasonable price. We will definitely call Andy for any future jobs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Highly recommend Andy. He helped remove our kitchen sink at very short notice. He was quick to respond, friendly and very helpful despite being called at the weekend.

Andy was happy to provide advice on the phone before we asked him to fix the problem for us.

Very pleasant guy, great at communicating with clients, honest and fair priced.

Andy will now be our local go-to handyman. Can be contacted at Andyman Services 07564 194 363.

• 2 weeks later...
Also happy to recommend Andy! He came out on a weekend to hang some pictures, heavy mirrors, and build some furniture. We ended up asking him to hang up than we?d originally agreed, and he was very gracious about this even though it meant staying longer than expected. Can be reached at 07564 194 363.

Asked Andy to do some works on a rental property after using him before. Needed a new bathroom that included installing a new bath suite, building a partition shower wall, tiling and decorating. He completed the job without any hassle and within the agreed timeframe. All reasonably priced and a fantastic finish.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't recommend Andy enough. I've used him over the last few years for all manner of tasks ? from building cupboard units, painting rooms, laying flooring and last week building an office worktop and shelving.

I've always found Andy honest, fair priced and willing to go out of his way to to make sure you're happy with the work. Highly recommended!

Andy fitted our new kitchen tiled floor recently and did an amazing job. During this time we had an urgent repair needed with our shower drainage, and we called him in to ask for his opinion. He sorted it for us really quickly and efficiently. Andy puts extra time and effort when completing jobs - he is a real find and we will definitely use him again. We can recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...
I also thoroughly recommend Andy. I had an emergency just before Christmas. Andy came to sort it out straight away. I found him knowledgeable, his work is to an excellent standard and he is extremely pleasant to deal with. I now need further work done and only considered Andy for the job.

Another recommendation for Andy. Came at short notice and delivered above and beyond. Was a pleasure to deal with, reliable, friendly and very reasonably priced. Worked long hours and clearly takes a lot of pride in his profession. Look forward to having him work with us again.

Just to add another recommendation for Andy. He has done a couple of bits around our house now (removing fitted shelves, hanging a heavy mirror and wallpapering). He has a keen attention to detail and also does a thorough job.

I hired Andy to refurbish my office space as I needed some acoustic boards to be installed.

This involved detailed work - cutting around wall sockets , removing and replacing heaters and then extensive filling, sealing and painting.

Andy communicated with me regularly throughout the project , checking that we understood all of the options and taking a lot of care and time to make sure he was meeting our needs.

It was so nice to deal with a builder who made so much effort to talk to us and keep us informed and we never felt patronised , and felt able to discuss and ask questions at any point.

We changed our minds about certain things and Andy was so gracious and patient.

We are so happy with the finished job, our walls look great and Andy?s attention to detail is really impressive. Andy was also very respectful of our office furniture and belongings , putting everything back in its original position. He also left the space clean and tidy.

All of this for an extremely reasonable price too!

It was a pleasure for my colleague and I to talk to Andy, he was incredibly friendly and he loves a chat!

We would not hesitate to recommend him and hope to work with him again in the future.

Andy 07564 194 363

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We'd also like to highly recommend Andy. He did a great job of painting our new flat, putting up wallpaper and various odd jobs. He was always very responsive and friendly, and explained things clearly. He also had good advice and listened carefully to our requirements. Overall we had a very good experience with him both as a person and a professional.

Chris and Sophia

Hi,

Further to the above comments - I can also recommend Andy.

Andy was able to fit me in a short notice recently to assemble some furniture after I had been let down last week

He communicates clearly (he even made notes before starting) and is very pleasant to deal with.

Andy clearly cares and takes pride in his work. There was zero mess left

I have asked him to quote on some other jobs I need looking at.

Thanks Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Another great recommendation for Andy. He recently did some painting and floor sanding / oiling work which was to a great standard, and went above and beyond with other household tasks. Really lovely to work with and reasonable pricing - will be using him again