Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

I can endorse any recommendation for Andy. I've had him look at a few jobs for me and he's been really honest and advised I didn't need to go the full extent I imagined - saving money and stress.

He's really responsive and flexible on timings that worked for me as I needed him to work around a kitchen floor fitting to do a few things and he was there before and straight after.

• 3 weeks later...
I also want to highly recommend Andy. He?s been my go-to guy ever since I found a recommendation for him on East Dulwich Forum three years ago. Over the years he?s done everything from painting, plastering, woodwork repair, and plumbing. Always to impeccable standards both professionally and personally. The last job he did for me was to a tight deadline to which he worked numerous hours of overtime to get it done on time. His professionalism and personal decency, as in he always keeps his word and will go out of his way to help, are just brilliant. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

• 2 months later...

Andy has just resealed my bath and fixed a hole in the wall that I thought was going to need full-on plastering. He even sorted out a bath plug that hasn't been working properly for over a year whilst he was at it! He is going to be coming to fit an electric hob in the next few weeks. He is trustworthy, efficient and reliable and I couldn't recommend him more.

Andy's number is 07564194363

• 2 weeks later...
Just to follow up my previous message Andy has continued to be amazing. The electric hob was not an exact fit so Andy arranged for the granite to be cut and then fit the hob. Exactly what was needed and he couldn't have been more helpful, efficient and reasonably priced.

• 2 weeks later...
I?d also like to recommend Andy. He came round at short notice re a job that my kitchen fitter said needed doing before he put up some splash backs.Andy told me it wasn?t necessary but as my fitter insisted the work was done Andy came round and did the work. I found him honest, reliable and professional and friendly and tidy too. Even better the price was very good.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I had Andy come to the flat last weekend as I needed him to hang some pictures up, install a new bath panel and fix something on my window. From the moment I met Andy, he was super friendly and professional. He got the jobs done really quickly and when he wasn't able to fix something on my window, he referred me to someone else which was great. I would really recommend Andy for great service and rates.

Another recommendation for Andy. I have used him for many jobs over the past few years from painting to restoring damaged wooden kitchen benches, to fixing door handles, shower rails, leaks etc. Most recently had him install an integrated washing machine including re-hanging the door. As always, an impeccable job and thoroughly reliable and professional. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Can highly recommend Andy. He replaced floor boards in the hall. He was very efficient, suggested ideas to solve some issues to make access easy. He is very friendly, helpful and his rates are extremely reasonable. This is the second time I have used him and would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him.

I would like to recommend Andy who came to my rental property for repairs. The jobs entailed sealing the bathtub, hanging pictures, putting together flat-pack furniture and decorating.

He is a pleasure to deal with, reasonable prices, professional and extremely skilful in his trade. I will definitely be using him again.

We recently used Andy to help us remove a door frame in order to get our washing machine out and in need of accomodating in fast turn around so we can get our new washing machine running. Andy was so accomodating and was happy to come and do the work on Sunday morning.

Not only he did a great job for us, we also reall enjoyed the conversation as he was working, which I discovered he was a professional chef for 30 years and took the time to teach me how to chop onions very finely like chefs do. I be planning to call him for any job that comes up.

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Andy's services.

He helped repair my son's bed, and put up two large pictures. Tasks that we would never have managed!!

All covid safe and done in good time at a competitive price.

He's a nice guy and gets on with the job. Lives locally in Gypsy Hill.

Tidied up - asked for the hoover and took unwanted packaging with him.

We will now ask Andy for a price to paint the front of the house when the weather gets better.

Call Andy on 07564 194363

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend Andy of Andyman services to help. He was very polite and helpful to our rental person and has completed jobs at a lesser price than we expected and fitted us in again within the week although extremely busy. He came after working hours to help and has excellent communication with his clients. Very reasonable rates too.

Andy on 07564 194 363.

• 2 weeks later...
Highly recommend Andy. Lovely guy but more importantly honest and fair priced. Have used Andy a lot over the past few years for many different jobs and work always done to a high standard. He?ll also be honest and say if he can?t do something and will recommend others he thinks more suitable. Not like a lot others I?ve come across who make promises they know they can?t properly deliver on.

Can also vouch for Andy, who recently redecorated our hallway to a very high standard. He's a lovely guy who goes the extra mile and offers very reasonable prices. He's conscientious, honest and reliable and we'll definitely be using him again. Ten out of ten! Call him on 07564 194 363.

Andy fitted a mirror for us before Christmas which we were struggling to drill into our chimney breast. He responded to my text very quickly, came round that evening and had it put up in no time. All he asked for was a recommendation on the forum which I am doing rather belatedly. Sorry Andy! It was only a small job but he was happy to help and we were very happy with his work.