Sevylor Puddle Jumper - Floatation Device ?7

stellakis

Really fantastic floatation device, aids confidence in the water. Green neutral crab design. In excellent condition. ?7.

The Puddle jumper is a swimming aid developed by Sevylor. It is safe, fun and gives confidence boost to little swimmers. Puddle jumpers are designed for children weighing 15-30 kg, they clip quickly and easily around your child's chest, reducing fuss at the pool, sea or water edge. Unlike other flotation aids that may rock, tilt or restrict your child, this colourful device is self-balancing which provides high level of stability in the water.

Each design has been developed with both parents and children in mind. Puddle Jumpers are easy-to-clean and have a safety certification that offers you complete peace of mind. At the same time, the bright designs and freedom of movement means kids will love to wear them. With tough yet comfortable fabrics and stability, you can feel confident your little ones will be safe and happy in the water, while they can feel confident enough to jump, splash - or even take their first strokes.

Collection Nunhead, any questions please ask. 07946 381361

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• 2 ikea bags full of baby clothes  £40 pop, gap, timberland etc etc  kept them all but have to move out of our garages 😭
    • Ben created Phone Savvy, leverages his lived experience to work with others, is entrepreneurial, creative and hard working. An ex-offender come good.    
    • The site of William Rose plne furniture shop after that bespoke windows now up by ploug diy after bespoke a lingerie shop..mrs Robinsons on opposite corner fire surrounds .then baby prams cots clothes.barbers opposite school used to be a news agents then photographic shop then nurses/nanny agency.marys living and giving shop .back in the day car radios sound systems health shop next door a beauty parlour.amalpi coffee shop next door .sowing machines wools cottons .then binster toyshop.up to jazz barbers fsl fashion/sport/ leisure shop later had a phone shop take some of the sports shop space.some where along that part was a fruit and veg fella called les.and also lanes driving school.opposiite aj farmers Little shop next to picture house.before Irish shop used to be a video shop called sun rentals/ or sun videos. This thread as got  me dads memory in overdrive 
    • Thanks, it was Tart I had forgotten. I felt really sorry for them. I don't remember SE22 at all!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In