Film Crew outside Jenny Elair's house

She might be shooting for the forthcoming series of Empire's Children (same format as Who Do You Think You Are but with a focus on the rise and fall of the British Empire. They're telling the story through several celebrities and she's one of them, the others are David Steel, Adrian Lester, Diana Rigg, Shobna Gulati and Chris Bissom... not sure who else - looks really good, goes out on Ch 4 quite soon.

Of course she might just be doing a Hello magazine spread.

Ladygooner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Anyone know what is going on? Is Jenny appearing

> in "Through the Keyhole"?!

Is her house the "Architectural" looking one on the way down from top of Dog Kennel Hill to Denmark Hill?

a sitcom about estate agents? I'd call it The Utter F*****g C***s. No offence like.

I actually had one who tried to sell me a house I was viewing the other day, she listened to me and answered my queries. i was gobsmacked, it was like she was a person or something.

Yes, LG it is that house.

She was banging on about it on grumpy old women on TV. She says the house is an exercise in minimalist living. The result is she has a huge unit at Big Yellow full of sh1t she cant put in the house.

Daft as she looks if you ask me!

I like her big old silver roller though - I've always fanceied rocking up at Glastonbury in one of those.