Mission FS1 5.1 Home Cinema Speaker System

flyer22

Hello

We are moving to a new flat which is somewhat smaller than our current place and as such there is no longer any room for my Mission FS1 FS-1 5.1 Surround Sound speaker system.

This is a great speaker system that I bought new a good while ago and at the time was regarded as one of the best speaker systems in its class. Even now, to my ears the sound quality is still right up there with lovely rendition of music and as much movie boom and bang as you can (well your neighbours can) handle!

The system is in good working order despite its age and comprises:

Subwoofer

2 front surrounds

2 rear surrounds

1 center speaker

4 floor stands for surround speakers

4 bookshelf stands for surround speakers

5 speaker cables

main sub to amp cable

and the FS1 Manual

It is used so there are a few small marks on the fronts of the floor stands and two tiny holes in the mesh on the subwoofer but they don?t affect the systems performance. Over the years the rubber feet on the subwoofer have moved a bit but still support it fine. The only other issue is that one of the rubber feet on the right hand side of the centre speaker is missing and part of the enamel paint has come away. The speaker was actually delivered like this when I first got it but it never bothered me because it was easily fixed with a bit of blue tack.

I'd like ?75 for the system, please.

Thanks for looking.

Archived