Jenny Packham 'Venetia' SS16 Wedding Dress For Sale / Size 8

I am selling my beautiful wedding dress which is from the Jenny Packham Bridal Collection 2016. It is a size 8. It had barely any alterations - only to the length, nothing to the bust, waist etc. As you will see if you search for 'Venetia' online, hardly anyone has worn this style so it feels very fresh - and is ultra romantic.

The dress has a silky slip underneath and then the delicate, beaded, lace on top. It has a low-cut back and an extra layer that hangs down from the waistband, acting as a little train, giving a stunning, floaty appearance.

The dress was ?3,600 new. I am selling it for ?2,500.

I also have a brand-new, unworn Jenny Packham veil (RRP ?338) which I would also be keen to sell if you are interested in buying this in addition to the dress and a hair accessory that I wore (also from Jenny Packham). This was ?151 new, which I would be happy to sell for ?75.

I really looked after this dress on my wedding day, so it is in perfect condition. I also still have the big Jenny Packham bags, hangers and extra beads.

It was a joy to wear this elegant and stylish designer wedding dress, so easy to dance and move around in and I would love someone else to enjoy it as much as I did.

Please contact me if you are seriously interested and able to visit me to try it on. I would need payment on the day and will not be able to offer refunds should you change your mind. I didn't go down the pre-loved route myself, but in hindsight, I probably would have done - ?1K or more off a dress and accessories that has only been worn once, really makes a big difference when there's so much else to fork out on! ;)

Any questions (or for more info or photos of other items), please just ask.

If you are seriously looking to buy this, I could look at doing a deal for the dress and accessories. I also have two lovely unworn bridesmaid dresses (size 10 and size 12 from Asos) and an unworn pair of gold flat, Kurt Geiger sandals.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to see more pics of anything.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Archived