Nights out in East Dulwich

Tillie, I am appalled you forgot to mention that I was also in TBC...and drinking with you too...met Mark who said "hello" and spotted the charming and handsome devil that is F & B. In fact I went two nights in a row and got absolutely hammered on each occasion...in fact I've been pretty damned hammered all weekend. I feel like death today. I'm a Zombie! Must give my liver, kidneys and pancreas a well earned rest this week before the weekend comes and do it all again.:)-D

Well Jah, last time I saw you you were kind enough to share your Zombie.... Maybe it's actually an evil potion that turns you in to the undead!!! (6)

I too feel pretty mashed up today!!! Was very proud of myself yesterday for leaving the pub at a sensible time... Only to get home and discover drink in the fridge and a TV...... Fool!!!!! :(

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So where did you end up going?????

We didn't get far due to a drunken red wine incident which forced us in the direction of the washing machine and the homebrew - but did manage to sample the delights of the EDT (they liked) and the Bishop (also liked but I vaguely remember outrage at the price of the wine (I don't have the capacity for pints and by then was past caring)).

So there is still work to be done!

Oh my god, same here. Since a few weeks ago I've had several friendly letters a day informing me of the millions I can have, helping someone bring their bonds/cash/diamonds/camels out of ghana/nigeria/ivory coast if I just give them all my banking details.

Several of them still bear the beer in the evening info. Thanks bite.com !!