Tumble tots???

Just wondering if anyone knows of a tumble tots group or something similar in ED or areas close to. My son is 15mths and climbing, running etc and has tons of energy, I don't know if he's abit young but it would be great to take him somewhere where eh can channel is energy rather than slowly destroying my house!!!- Thanks for your help everyone.

I believe there is a tumble tots in Herne Hill. There is also 'mini gym' at Crystal palace which is on most days at 10am and another one around 1 - 2pm I think for 45 minutes. Has some structured exercise / roly polys / jumps etc at the beginning and end and the rest of it is free time for them to play on all the apparatus - beams, bars to swing on, trampolines, various things to climb on and through etc. You can then always take him for a run around in the lovely Crystal Palace Park afterwards if he still has energy to burn.

There are also Little Kickers groups in the area. A very good friend is operations manager and head coach for the area.

I don't have kids, so can't speak from first hand experience, but they are very popular!

They're also helpful, as THIS THREAD shows.

"I've-met-jimmy" is my friend, but I don't know how often he reads the forum these days...