Bike trailer advice

I have two young children, 2 and a half and 16 months old, and am considering a bike trailer as a form of transport and exercise. I cycled a lot as a student and really enjoy it as a form if exercise so it would be great to start again with toddlers in tow.

Trailers are a bit of an investment, so I want to make sure it will suit us and be realistic. Does anyone in the area use a bike trailer? Would you have any advice or even be willing to let us come and take a look at how it works/try it out? We also live in a ground floor flat with a fairly narrow door so it would have to be foldable - are there any models that fold up and down easily? Does it take a long time to attach to the bike each time you go out if folding down?

Also, is anyone looking to sell on a double trailer?

Thanks

Hello, my partner uses a trailer (bought second hand from here!) for our daughter for the nursery runs. I currently use a seat but when we have two of cyclable age I'll probably use the trailer too. Ours is brilliant, folds down, quick and simple to attach, seems very safe and a better trailer than the first one we nought on here which was a more expensive model but less safe (and poorly maintained).

My dream scenario would be a christiana bike but waaaay out of our price range...

Will ask my partner to PM you

This is what we have - it was actually bought from someone on here for about ?40.

Decathlon still do them, I think. Best place to look for one new might be the one in Surrey Quays.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/btwin-child-bike-tow-trailer-yellow-grey-id_8209834.html

To attach to the bike, you fit a small adaptor to the rear axle which is very inobtrusive, and the trailer fits to that. There's a 'failsafe' strap for extra security.

If you wanted to come check it out to see how it works you'd be welcome, drop @monniemae a DM