The Gardens

Dear Moz200,

I accept your apology. Now just try to be kind, play nicely and stop using naughty words or I shall not give you any more sausage. It is not you I do not love, just the unkind behaviour.

You are on "one" now, get to "three" and you shall find yourself on the naughty step.

DM

moz i've been placed on the naughty step today and it isnt nice, so heed the warning, i've had slightly past the sell by date organic pheasant meat and rotten organic duck eggs chucked at me since about midday lol :)

So.....the Gardens. Good, bad, indifferent?

Local amenities worth venturing to nearby?

The shops on East Dulwich Road along from Goose Green for instance? Anything decent? From memory there's a pottery/cafe place, a fish and chippie, a restaurant/cafe/bar place. Any more of note?

The Gold Lee chinese on the little parade on east dulwich road is fantastic and the owner is lovely. ?10 all you can eat during the week and the best salt chilli ribs ever.

I wonder if I should be keeping it for myself...

Hmm

We used to live in the Gardens and didn't clean our windows for the very reason that the building work above resulted in their being covered in dust. When we moved out the lovely Tilts people took ?20 off our deposit for window cleaning. After a long argument on the phone they finally climbed down and let us have it back. It was a nice place to live granted but, as for "good landlords"...?

The last time we went to a lovely sausage throwing gathering in The Gardens (about 8 years ago) my daughter got chicken pox from a spotty little friend of ours. It was just before the summer holidays and no one would come near us in case their kids got it before they went on their holidays...........happy days.

Hi, Oakhurst Grove is great although rare that you can park outside your own place. lovely & quiet but really close to Northcross rd for the market, thai corner cafe. shops etc. only takes me a 12 min fast walk to the station. Tilts are ok, fixed stuff for me the day after reporting faults. welcome to ED. Best start writing the 6 presentations I have to do!