Call of Duty Black Ops

Fight Night Round 4

NBA Live 07

Street Fighter IV

Forza2

Beijing 2008

Guitar Hero 3 (no guitar)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• But for those who didn’t attend. Would it be helpful to give us a summary of things that were discussed and any decisions made?
    • Does London need more high-end, high-cost, high-margin housing - is that where the need really is - especially as more working families are being forced out of the capital because of the cost? Do the people who currently live in Surrey Quays need more high-end, high-cost housing at the cost of their leisure facilities?   You're trying to distract about the Pizza Hut - I am looking at the big picture and this is a gentrification trend which ultimately harms London and the people who live in it. Perhaps you quite like the idea of a £1.9m 3 bed loft style apartment - unfortunately for most that's not a realistic target.   The upsides tend to be reserved only for those who can afford to live there and, for most, those aren't the people who may have called it home for the whole of their lives.
    • Dear Residents,  I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to everyone who attended the recent Dulwich Hill Ward Panel meeting. It was wonderful to see so many of you engaged and actively contributing to the discussion. Your participation and willingness to share your thoughts and concerns are greatly appreciated. We are currently in the process of selecting a date for the next Ward Panel meeting, which will likely be held in December. We understand that this is a busy time of year with the holiday season approaching, so we will do our best to choose a date that accommodates as many attendees as possible. In the meantime, if you have any urgent matters or concerns please do not hesitate to contact emergency services by dialing 999. Thank you once again for your continued involvement and support. Best Regards, Safer Neighbourhood Team  Dulwich Hill 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In