Mother's Day: Handwoven scarves & other gifts made in East Dulwich!

tafipiri

Hello, I just want to offer some of my products made locally in East Dulwich. I use an artisanal loom to weave scarves and shawls and also have on offer some hand-embroidered handbags (which are also handmade by me!) and fleece scarves.

I use high-quality yarns (including e.g. alpaca and Merino, some of which are especially sourced from rural ooperatives in South America.

Here is a link where you can check out my work: https://goo.gl/f89VA1

I'm offering a 10% discount for all local customers until Mother's Day. I normally send purchases by post but if you live locally you can collect in person and also save on the delivery cost!

Here is my online shop where you can find some of my products with full descriptions of materials an dimensions (but there are more items at the other link above) https://www.etsy.com/shop/tafipiri

Thanks for looking

Valeria

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I think you probably mean meditation rather than mediation, though I may be wrong 🤣
    • Sounds like what Castleton posted above, but different to what I've got. Hope you all get better soon, it sounds horrible.
    • Join a choir? come to a singaround (you don’t have to sing) Check out the goose is out or Dulwich folk - both friendly local groups. join the Dulwich Society/ Dulwich U3A? Church groups - there is a men’s group at St Barnabas. Not sure if there is a male equivalent of the WI…
    • To be fair, as I understand it the development at the Elephant reserved a number of spaces for people who had small businesses or shops in the original space. I have only been there once, a while ago,  to have a look round,  but there is also if memory serves  at least one place there which is a sort of community hub for local artists etc. The planting is well thought out, and on the whole I thought the area was a great improvement on what was there before. Things move on, otherwise many people would still be living in places with toilets in an outhouse and no heating. I think it's easy to look at the downsides of a development like this, but there are upsides as well.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In