Brand new, unused, pure silk curtains to fit a Victorian bay window. ?120. Want to sell ASAP.

rrgc-c

I have a pair of beautiful, brand new, fully-lined, pure silk curtains. They are cream (more ivory than buttercream), very heavy, high quality and fit a standard bay window in my house in Brixton. The dimensions of my window are 255cm width and 217cm drop. The fabric has a light pattern - as shown in the photo. They are neutral and would work well in most rooms. The curtains have been custom made and are perfect for a track, complete with hooks for hanging. They could also work with a pole if attached to loops.

My Mum had them made for me but they unfortunately don't match the rest of the furnishings in my living room. So I am looking to find a more loving home for them. The price is ?120 - an absolute bargain considering they are entirely unused and still in original packaging. Ideally I'd like to sell them asap, to free up space, so please get in touch if you'd like them. You're welcome to come and view too.

Sutapa

All -

These curtains are still available. I have now updated my advert with more details, such as dimensions and a photo of the fabric. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you'd like to view them, I am around today/over the weekend. Based in Brixton.

Sutapa

Archived