Lidl Peckham parking fine update

Hooray!

After going through the process of refuting responsibility for ?340 worth of "fines" for parking in the Lidl car park in Peckham - behind Burger King , I had gave them a full broadside of legal jaron and regulation and within about 2 days, the have cancelled the "fines" and withdrawn their scaremongering of court action and summonses blah blah blah

So if you get one of these private patking fines - supermarkets and retail parks are using contractors to monitor their car parks nowadays - hold firm - these fines are pretty much unenforceable under civil law , however much they threaten court action.

etc

Snorky, This is worth a line to a local hack. It would make a good feature and would help others. DM has the details for the South London Times reporter. If not, just Google it and email them. You don't have to have a picture or even consent to let them use your name etc. Nero

I have no beef with Lidl - the scumbags that have taken on the role of guardians of the car parks are a worthless, bullying, slimy bunhc of turds.

I am making a formal complaint to Lidl about their approach & use of bogus court papers in an effoprt to bvully & mislead - ist is also a criminal attempt to obtain money by deception - but from past experience with East Dulwichs Boys in Blue, I would probabaly find myslef locked up in the nick on a charge of " interrutping their tea break" or soemthing as trite