sell / swap my C3 Pluriel 1.6 semi auto convertable car.

Tidygardens

I am looking to sell / swap my C3 Pluriel 1.6 semi auto convertable car. It has a private plate worth over ?600 itself. can be sold or kept on the car. The cars bodywork is in very good condition but has no tax or mot as i declared the car sawn as i have a company car or jump on the tube most days so wasnt sure if to keep the car or not. It is parked off road at the moment and has a flat battery but starts on a jump. An engine managment light comes on but the mechanic who looked at the car for me said its because the battery died and it needs resetting at a cost of ?45 and as i am selling very cheap anyway i do not wish to spend any more money on it as i would have to re tax it and insure to just drive to garage for them to plug it in. It can be used for spares or just buy a new battery and clear the the code. Pretty car with a good size engine (1.6). The electric roof is in vgc and full working order as replaced only 2 years ago and not been over used. This cost me ?500+). I also have some extras which i am not selling with the car so please let me know if interested in genuine c3 roof racks (very rare) and also the cover which goes on the car when the roof is off. It can be driven as a full convertable or as a spider.Lowish milage at 78,000. Lady owner. please let me know if you need more info. Please email for more info. ?800 for quick sale or open to swap if you have something of interest (Samsung or iphone/ipad maybe). What do you have? I dont want to swap for another car as no longer need one,hence selling this one :).

Archived