4 x Flight tickets from London Gatwick to Palma Majorca 13th August 2016, ?325 ono

Rach05

4 x Flight tickets from London Gatwick to Palma Majorca 13th August 2016, ?325 Ono

For sale we have 4 tickets (two adults; 2 children up to age 11) on Norwegian air flight (D82424) direct from Gatwick to Majorca (Palma de Majorca airport on Saturday 13th August 2016. The flight time is as follows:

Arriving: 21:25 Mallorca-Palma

The flights were purchased cheaply in October for considerably less than they are selling for now (?480 currently cheapest price for this flight on sky scanner). I have checked with Norwegian Air and it is possible to change the passenger names on the booking. If we can find a buyer for the tickets I will happily pay for the charges to make the name changes on the flights. The booking includes two bags in the hold.

We can no longer use these outbound flights as we have to now fly out a week earlier. If we cancel the flights we will only recoup the taxes charged on the flight so we?re hoping these can go to another family who needs them. If so, you will save quite a bit of money and so will we!

Please DM me if you?re interested. Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I would not describe the area as very gentrified, esp not the bit that was built 30 years ago. It's human scale, low rise flats and terraces mixed on cul de sacs for the most part, but it's not knee deep in Gail's and, candle shops and luxury butchers. The cluster of new blocks of flats near the new Decathlon and Canada Water tube is shinier- but tbh that's just what modern blocks of flats look like these days. Everything gets promoted by estate agents as luxury. More housing is good, whatever the type - dumping supply on the market always helps. I am sure there will be adequate provision for pizza restaurants and entertainment in the new mixed use development. And don't forget everyone's favourite Dulwich Library also has a ~free~ film club for adults: https://www.southwark.gov.uk/libraries/adults/library-activities-for-adults
    • Odd comment about high end development at Surrey Quays - when the docks went most of the area became very gentrified, thirty plus years ago   There's the odd bit of old school working class left.   Go a mile the other way, and very old school, but I don't see anyone reminiscing about closed pubs off Trundleys Road and the like ,  the loss of New Cross Greyhound stadium or the Venue 
    • Oru space have a chatty Wednesday and offer free mediation classes also on Wednesday. Worth checking out for interaction and meeting new people.
    • I had nigel do some clearence not Olie. The work went way over the quoted price. if you want more detail please message me
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In