gorgeous tv unit/sideboard

shell

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I think you probably mean meditation rather than mediation, though I may be wrong 🤣
    • Sounds like what Castleton posted above, but different to what I've got. Hope you all get better soon, it sounds horrible.
    • Join a choir? come to a singaround (you don’t have to sing) Check out the goose is out or Dulwich folk - both friendly local groups. join the Dulwich Society/ Dulwich U3A? Church groups - there is a men’s group at St Barnabas. Not sure if there is a male equivalent of the WI…
    • To be fair, as I understand it the development at the Elephant reserved a number of spaces for people who had small businesses or shops in the original space. I have only been there once, a while ago,  to have a look round,  but there is also if memory serves  at least one place there which is a sort of community hub for local artists etc. The planting is well thought out, and on the whole I thought the area was a great improvement on what was there before. Things move on, otherwise many people would still be living in places with toilets in an outhouse and no heating. I think it's easy to look at the downsides of a development like this, but there are upsides as well.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In