3 Railway Rise Verbal Attacks Must Stop

My fiance and I have now been subject to awful verbal abuse from the lady (if you can call her that) at 3 Railway Rise. We both very rarely catch the train into london but on two recent occasions where i have turned around in the road to pick up my fiance she has come out shouting and taking pictures of my car with no permission. I have not once stopped my engine as i have been there but a minute although am advised 'You cannot park here' which i clearly was not.

You may have part ownership of the road although the area which i briefly stopped states National Rail property and so your attack was again undue.

This attack was wholly un called for and led me to feel incredibly stressed and shocked at what had occurred. You should not feel you have the right to attack people like that, no matter what you may be experiencing in your personal life. Should this happen again the police will be called.

But I don't see why the OP can't pull in and turn his car there. It's a road and it seems to have no highways parking/stopping rules in place. The lady in question has no legal right to abuse drivers, and could be breaking the law herself if she is harassing motorists.

spider69 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When the garden centre was there people parked

> there all the time with no problem for a short

> period

>

> Why has this suddenly become a problem for her.

It's a private road, so people can use it if those whose road it is give their permission ? which they can withdraw whenever they wish.

My fiance and I have now been subject to awful verbal abuse from the lady (if you can call her that) at 3 Railway Rise. We both very rarely catch the train into london but on two recent occasions where i have turned around in the road to pick up my fiance she has come out shouting and taking pictures of my car with no permission. I have not once stopped my engine as i have been there but a minute although am advised 'You cannot park here' which i clearly was not.

She was fine with me when I pulled up to wait for a new tyre.

I explained I was waiting to see the tyre fitters.

She didn't appear to have a problem with this.

Nothing like a good mystery on a Monday morning.