Book shelf for sale

NA

Hi,

Selling a shelfing unit (we have used it for books) for ?15. It's in excellent condition and we are only selling it as we are moving. Collection only from Landells Road.

Pic attached (although ignore the odd pattern on it, it's just caused by our lightshade!).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I would not describe the area as very gentrified, esp not the bit that was built 30 years ago. It's human scale, low rise flats and terraces mixed on cul de sacs for the most part, but it's not knee deep in Gail's and, candle shops and luxury butchers. The cluster of new blocks of flats near the new Decathlon and Canada Water tube is shinier- but tbh that's just what modern blocks of flats look like these days. Everything gets promoted by estate agents as luxury. More housing is good, whatever the type - dumping supply on the market always helps. I am sure there will be adequate provision for pizza restaurants and entertainment in the new mixed use development. And don't forget everyone's favourite Dulwich Library also has a ~free~ film club for adults: https://www.southwark.gov.uk/libraries/adults/library-activities-for-adults
    • Odd comment about high end development at Surrey Quays - when the docks went most of the area became very gentrified, thirty plus years ago   There's the odd bit of old school working class left.   Go a mile the other way, and very old school, but I don't see anyone reminiscing about closed pubs off Trundleys Road and the like ,  the loss of New Cross Greyhound stadium or the Venue 
    • Oru space have a chatty Wednesday and offer free mediation classes also on Wednesday. Worth checking out for interaction and meeting new people.
    • I had nigel do some clearence not Olie. The work went way over the quoted price. if you want more detail please message me
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In