How to download tv series for free

Angelina

we want to download the enitre series of something but I can only find Tzarmedia who take credit card details.

We are not taht clued up so woudl like a link please, if anyone knows?

In particular, looking for Pretty Little Liars (yes - all series - girls are addicted!)

that's true - not sure it's actually possible. We can get it on Netflix, but are after something we can watch without needing data so can save to hard drive. My daughter doen't have internet when she's away.

Not that I object to paying but ?2.50 an episode would cost a small fortune!

Legally, you have to pay for shows, so that the royalties go to the people who work on the show.

However, it may be worth seeing if those shows are on YouTube. There are plenty of YouTube downloaders which will allow you to save YouTube clips to your hard drive. If not, you may find them as torrents. Google 'Torrent' to see how to get started.

Just a reminder that downloading torrents are illegal. Most of the time, if you are doing a "free" download of a recent tv series, you are doing it illegally and hence committing a crime. Your IP address (unless you are on a well encrypted VPN service) will be easily associated with the various torrents and things you download.

This may not be what you want, but just a friendly reminder that this is how business models around digital video distribution works these days.

Torrents are very trackable - your IP address is easily seen by rights holders and they are looking more and more to find people to take to court to make an example of. You can get around this with a VPN, but that will cost you. But then, as Steve said, there is a lot of malware out there on the torrents.

The box set of seasons 1-5 is available in the UK.

As someone who works in the film industry, I find this infuriating. Downloading content without paying is the type of practice that puts people out of work. It is also commonly known as stealing.

The series is available on iTunes, Netflix and the DVD is available to purchase.