GONE Philips Azur Steam Iron & Ironing Board with cover ?20

nzmummy

Hello

I have an iron and ironing board for sale. Iron details below, the iron board is quite large and solid (Brabantia), I'm tall and I bought it as the height adjustments allow it to be quite high.

?20 for both. My number is 07899915991, we live in Dulwich. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like me to email you photos.

Product Features

2400w Steam Iron

SteamGlide Soleplate

Double Action Calc-Clean

The SteamGlide soleplate is the best Philips soleplate for your steam iron. It has great scratch resistance, glides excellently and is easy to clean. The unique steam tip of this Philips iron combines a particularly pointed front of the soleplate with special elongated steam slots in the tip to reach right into the smallest and most difficult areas for the best ironing results. Continuous steam output of up to 45 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases. The Double Active Calc system of your Philips steam iron prevents scale build-up through anti-scale pills and an easy-to-use calc clean function. The Philips steam iron is designed to move over the garment easily, enabling you to reach even the hardest-to-reach areas easily.

Archived