Free standing cooker(double oven, gas hob, grill), used, good condition

Lila's dad

If interested, please click on this link to bid and buy. Local collection only.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/252292041052?

Freestanding cooker with Gas hob and double electric oven

Main oven is Fan assisted and conventional oven.

Smaller oven is conventional oven and grill.

Glass lid to cover hob.

Safety feature: when lid is closed, gas knobs cannot be turned.

It is used but very good cooker. We are selling as we are buying separate hob and oven in new kit

One knob is loose and the oven light has burnt out. Sometimes the fan is loud as the main oven heats up for 2 minutes. The button for setting the clock is gone but clock can be set using a different button. Two chrome-effect dials have lost their chrome-effect but dials are still in working order.

Dual Fuel

Energy efficiency rating: A

Manufacturer's Description

600mm wide dual fuel double oven cooker

Pristine? enamel

Conventional electric top oven

Fanned electric main oven

Electric grill in top oven

Removable inner door glass

Glass hotplate lid with safety cut-off

LED clock/minute minder

Oven light

Four burner gas hob

Made in Britain

H 90 x 60 w x 60

I'd like to update the above post to say that the oven only rattles for a couple of minutes if an empty grill tray is in the main oven. its just the rattling of the pan and not a flaw with the oven.

We are currently using the oven and hob and its in good working order. My hubby also mentions a missing button, but I dont think that's the case. I dont remember there ever being another button and its easy to set the clock.

We're looking to have this Oven collected week of 29 Feb from ED - just a block off Lordship lane.

When i was pregnant, i somehow managed to turn one of the knobs with my belly which is why the hubby mentions a knob is loose. Anyone collecting local is welcome to test out the knobs. Without my belly, i havent been to turn it on accidentially. Keeping the glass down is a safety feature of the hob.

Dear Kim and anyone else reading this!

We are still interested to sell the oven but we have to delay the sale until Southwark Council give us permission to redo the kitchen as we're leaseholders. I'll post another message when we get the go-ahead. The ebay listing has been taken down for the time being.

Sorry -- Lawrence

Archived