Pool with a "beach" or flumes/slides

Fuschia

mrs.lotte Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> No it doesnt but there is pay and display in the

> adjacent road; never had a problem getting a

> space

> MrsL

Bit of a killer with 21m old twins though... I don't like walking without the buggy and getting the buggy out of the car etc is a hassle.. so the shorter the distance from car to pool, the better!

Latchmere is good for the 'beach' and waves machine (although I have been a few times and only seem the waves once), the only issue is that the water is pretty cold and it feels quite chilly there if you are just sitting or standiong in one place watching your toddler. Or maybe I have just got used to the nice warm water at peckham pulse...

Regularly take my little ones to Bromley pavillion where there are the Glades car park or the civic centre one and you can cross via the bridge. Shallow walk-in to the pool that is good for toddlers, water fountains, wave machine and small slide (flumes do open too for older kids) and there is also a little pool if yours don't like the waves you can pop in there when they come on). The water is warm and there are good family changing rooms.

I have just tried to find out 'family swim with toddlers' timetable at the wavelenghts in deptford and it is the worst website i have seen for ages. no practical info at all. Does anyone know when is best to take a toddler there tomorrow or on Sunday? many thanks