Amazing bunk beds - from Harrods. Green. With mattresses

Forest fairy

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w494/GinaT1968/image_zps9wrgdiho.jpeg

Looking for ?250

These are amazing bunk beds! Never seen anything like them. Always admired and been incredible for our girls who no longer share a room. Full 3ft single mattresses with great space for the lower sleeper. We bought them second hand five years ago and now they need to find a new home. We were told that they were bought in Harrods and the quality will verify that these are extremely high quality, well made furniture.

They are incredibly sturdy, no squeaks or movement when the other occupant moves. Two mattresses available and included - clean and used only by my girls with covers - though I say that I have slept in the bottom bunk myself and very nice it was too.

The beds slot together, so no screws apart from the ladder.

Measurements are:

Height 2.00m

Width at widest point 1.09m

Length 2.06m

Space between mattress and top bunk 90cm

There are a few marks on the beds - inherited from previous owner. We covered them with special large luminous animal stickers to fit with the jungle, crocodile, tree theme of the beds, but I have taken these off for the photos to show that they themselves haven't left any marks. I wouldn't be put off by them, the beds are so impressive that they are minor in my opinion and can be recovered up.

I can't speak highly enough of them. They are superb and you'll never see any thing else like them - I searched and couldn't.

Happy to throw in the green theme duvet covers and pillow cases that we bought to go with the beds.

Smoke and pet free home.

Will be dismantled for loading into a van and we are happy to help with that, but remember these are very heavy and will definitely need to go in a van and not stick out of the back of an estate car.

Pick up only from Dulwich Village. Cash on collection.

Any questions please ask. Thanks.

Archived