Ask Admin

Mogs

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Can people be banned for being mad? just wondered

> like

By your own estimates this could have a significant impact.

Admin

Am I imagining things, or did you recently post another warning along these lines, was it on a deleted thread, as a I can't now find it and am starting to wonder if I'm in the 25-30%

Otta Wrote:

> Neither of you seem able to not (publicly) respond

> though, despite the fact admin has been really

> clear.

>

> I'm not saying I want either of you banned, but

> bloody hell, stop it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are quite right and I have deleted my posts because I do not want to be banned, whatever the provocation. I will now be addressing this through channels outside the forum.

Sue

Embarrassing to follow somebody who did a favour and did nothing wrong to disturb your private life

is not an excuse what you have post it here for the last 9 months trying to break a happy couple who

have been together for the last 16 years and we still don't find the reasons what has make you to do this

if they have not interrupt your private life instead they have choosen you for you to sell the propety to..

Many people have encourage us to report this issue as this was out of control but I have to do more to see your intensions about women in the area.

I was kind enough to let you know that could happen if this would of continuos but instead all of you were very

obsessive to get my answers now you have them so is not me but shame on all of you if the world is small so it is ED.

You have to give us a good reason why You did it and who told you to do this, how did you get all the private information you have from us. I will appreciate no more comments about myself as you not have the authority

to do it from now on.

I have gather enough information as you are aware non of you were allow by law to distress people in that manner all Bare in mind is not about the people I have to deal with in my private life but is about the

people who has interrupted and gather information about us wihtout our concern for the last 15 moths perhaps more.

And all this information was post in a public forum East Dulwich and SE23.com most of the threads has been deleted

or removed by Administration to protect your outrage behavior.

My husband and I are aware of this issue and thanks to him for his kind support because this has been very stressing for the last 15 months for me. We know who you are so is not the bot my friend sorry to say that.

Could you tell me whether old threads are saved anywhere "off the forum"?

Obviously they have to be deleted from the forum to make space for new ones, I just wonder whether they are cached somewhere please? Not sure if that's the correct technical term.

david_carnell Wrote:

> Don't play dumb Sue - you know as well as I do

> what Huguenot was referring to because we know why

> you want to go mining on years old threads.

>

> Maybe just let it go eh?

xxxxxx

Actually you have absolutely no idea why I have asked the question I did.

I know what you are both referring to, and I can assure you that that is not the reason.

OK?

ETA: And I am not interested in "years old posts", nor am I interested in threads which were deleted as one-offs by Admin for good reason. So please try not to attempt to read my mind, thanks.

Sue Wrote:

> Could you tell me whether old threads are saved

> anywhere "off the forum"?

>

> Obviously they have to be deleted from the forum

> to make space for new ones, I just wonder whether

> they are cached somewhere please? Not sure if

> that's the correct technical term.

xxxxxxx

Any answers? Just yes or no would be fine :)

Administrator Wrote:

> Yes we do have them, however they are saved in a

> vault deep below the earth's crust and the time it

> takes to get them (it's a lot of steps down there)

> means there's a charge for retrieving them.

xxxxxxx

:))

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Admin,

As a long time user and ex-resident of East Dulwich, now live near Heathrow. I've been toying with the idea of renting out a spare room for people/families on long haul or early morning flights.

I have a few questions about

1. Am I allowed to post here as this location isn't East Dulwich, but I think the service might be useful to the EDF users.

2. If yes to question 1, then do I post in the For Sale Section or the Residential Section

3. and finally will there be a charge?

Thanks for your time and the EDF

Mogs

• Administrator

Hi Mogs

1) I think you're allowed to post that, generally people from outside are not allowed to post their wares but in this case I'll make an exception. Please put on your post that you're a long time user and ex-resident and have had permission from me to post because you're nice.

2) Hmm, good question, for sale section

3) No charge

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Admin,

I have an office that I'm trying to rent out... I am not an agent, just a private individual, I own the office and its available from 1st of June - can you tell me where on the forum I can post it without getting into trouble ! ??