Ask Admin

Mogs

Admin

Re the thread from DJKQ claiming to have sent me Pms

I checked the messages in my inbox and my sent box from her pretty much every time I looked on the forum to check whether she had been reading them, which she hadn't. I was checking a LOT as I was frantic with worry.

It was only this weekend when the first message I sent on 31/10 was marked as read (the message which she claimed she had replied to and sent me 2 private messages through before).

Is this a problem on your system? Or is it not? I understand you don't get involved in disputes but surely there is something you can check, whether these were actually sent to me on dates prior to this weekend?

And DJKQ - as I said in my Pm to you...it doesn't matter whether these supposed PMs to me are real (which at the moment I don't believe) or not. It was highly irresponsible of you to remove yourself from communication entirely, whilst still in possession of my keys, after having promised to complete the project within a week, having made no intimation of your impending absence to either of us and not to have spoken to us in person to apologise and check we were okay with leaving the keys in your possession. Especially as you have claimed on previous occasions that Pms are notoriously unreliable and don't get through. So these Pms don't excuse.

• Administrator

Hi Jah Lush

It was a problem at our end, I think it has to do with the amount of posts on there, it screws up the system. If you look at the very first post there is a note from me that says:

Note from Admin:

There seems to have been a bug in the system that merged two discussions together, "Single Guys in ED" and "Football Focus", as Football focus was the largest (by about 250 pages!) this has become the main thread.

Sorry about that.

Admin, I'm just wondering why the Witch Hunt thread is still allowed to appear when the first one was deleted.

There are untruths and distortions of the truth posted on there which I am unable to address because the thread has been locked.

I felt I had done everything in my power to sort this out at the time and the other party refused.

Either everyone or no one should be allowed to post on the topic, in my opinion. And it would be better if it was no one.

I am now seriously considering what avenues may be open to me to resolve this matter once and for all, as it has been affecting my health for over two years.

Also - I don't suppose by any remote chance you keep a cache of old threads anywhere?

There was a thread I started about advice on driftwood worktops in the "wanted" section - probably around February/March time.

I would have liked to have been able to demonstrate who said what on that thread :-S

But I guess you'd need a server the size of the moon to be able to keep everything .....

Is it not possible to make this sort of request to Admin via PM?

Ah yes - The only possible reason for not asking in private is so that 'the other party' can read it. Hey - other party - are you reading this?! Eh! Are you!? Take that!

Seriously, the determination to play-out every facet of this debacle in public is truly alarming.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is it not possible to make this sort of request to

> Admin via PM?

>

> Ah yes - The only possible reason for not asking

> in private is so that 'the other party' can read

> it. Hey - other party - are you reading this?! Eh!

> Are you!? Take that!

>

> Seriously, the determination to play-out every

> facet of this debacle in public is truly alarming.

The reason I put it on here is that Admin has been taking some time to read my PMs, and in fact has not read the last two.

I'm not complaining about that, I know he's very busy, but I thought if it was on here he would be more likely to respond, which is what has happened.

ETA: Although admittedly the query re the driftwood thread was somewhat less urgent :-$

*Bob* Wrote:

> Is it not possible to make this sort of request to

> Admin via PM?

>

> Ah yes - The only possible reason for not asking

> in private is so that 'the other party' can read

> it. Hey - other party - are you reading this?! Eh!

> Are you!? Take that!

Oh wait... are you talking about the very same 'other party' who er, wasn't going to post anymore except on their own thread as well as distance their private life from the edf? Right.

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

> I remember what was said about driftwood and iroko

> in bathrooms Sue...you accused me of not knowing

> what I was doing by buying wood that can't be used

> in a bathroom.......you were corrected........will

> accept an apology on that :P

>

> Sorry *Bob* :))

I am not refering what you hear if not I am refering in what you said in one of your links and this were removed

in a day but was too late as I manage to save it just on time SHAME on you. I will print them and post it to you and In doing that I am not braking the law. YOU know what I mean. I am not talking about relatives of the bad contractors

who keep changing their names and logos.

Iroko can't be ordered in a wider width than it was. You should know that and why. Of course it can be joined. It's used to make flooring and bathpanels for bathrooms for example....how do you think they are joined? And as you say, it the end it was joined and fitted into her bathroom...which kind of contradicts your opinion anyway.

When Sue stops with her slanderous accusations, I will stop with responsing to defend myself (which I think is my right). I similarly could get a bunch of pals to post and back me up too btw.