Ask Admin

Mogs

• 3 weeks later...

Admin actually ignore private messages. I have sent three in total and have CCd Mark. Original message was sent in July

received no answer sent again in September, still no answer, then again at the end of September, and guess what no answer. The matter is private one which I did not want broadcasted, however I have highlighted certain facts to admin, they still have not answered. So you do ignore private messages. Fact

• Administrator

Hi Monica

I have replied to your message via PM.

Related to that and in aswer to this question, you have recommended a certain building company 76 times (no-one else has recommended them) and you were asked not to recommend them any more but you continued to do so. A block has been put on the company's name as it is unfair on other users to give you special privileges to continually promote a company, especially as I received complaints from users that you are recommending them too many times.

Admin., thanks for replying to the pms. I sent over 2 months ago!!! 76 times in the two years I have worked with and used the company, equates to 3 times a month. If you want to compare this to the average forumite user recommending a company, its no more or no less. If you really have a lot of time on your hands, why dont you analyze how many times I use the forum on average. I really need this for my own records.

• Administrator

monica Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ...If you really have a lot

> of time on your hands, why dont you analyze how

> many times I use the forum on average.

Sorry, I do not have a lot of time on my hands but I would say that no one else has recommended a company on this forum

(that no-one else has recommended) more than 70 times.

Admin, so I have recommended them 6 more times, then the "average forum user"

Shame on me, I must remember no more then 70 times, no more then 70 times.

I have been a naughty girl. Straferjack my sweet, I am a student of Homeopathy, I use it, recommend it. But I am not a Homeopath, be careful admin may ban me for claiming to be something I am not.

• Administrator

Please can we stop these personal comments between Straferjack and monica.

monica, I did not say that you have "recommended them 6 more times, then [sic] the "average forum user"". I said no one else has recommended a company on this forum (that no-one else has also recommended) more than 70 times.

This has made people suspicious that there is some sort of connection between you and the company, which is why your posts have received complaints and I agree with those complaints that it is an abnormal amount of times for an individual to recommend a company that no one else recommends.

May I just say, fair play to admin for keeping their cool, and remaining so polite!

Monica, did you really read admin's post, and take it to mean that the average user recommends a business 70 times, and that you were just 6 recommendations above average?

If so, how in the name of God do you get by in this world?

Admin yes there is a connection, its obvious, there is a connection. I hired a company to do work for me, I liked them, I hired them again, they carried out more work for me, and guess what I liked their professionalism, their due care and attention, so guess what they did more work for me. So in the grander scheme of things, instead of using 3 or 4 different building companies, I used 1, who I like, who look after me and all their other clients. So what do I do, I recommend them, because I want others to experience the professionalism of the company. So yes we do have a connection.

Otta Wrote:

> May I just say, fair play to admin for keeping

> their cool, and remaining so polite!

>

> Monica, did you really read admin's post, and take

> it to mean that the average user recommends a

> business 70 times, and that you were just 6

> recommendations above average?

>

> If so, how in the name of God do you get by in this world

Otta apologies I missed your posts, you asked how I get by in life. Well, how I get by is waking up looking at the sunrise and thanking god everyday. How do you get by?

Edited because of typo

Otta Wrote:

> Why are you always so aggressive?

Hi Otta

Apologies, if this is not directed at me, but if it is, I recommend you have a look at my posts and see where aggressive comes into them. I am anything but, however you obviously see something I do not.

Thanks

>:D<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hi AM

Yes, the forum software knows what you're about to type and writes it out so you don't have to. Then when you press submit it changes it to nonsensical rubbish just to do your head in.

No, there is no predictive text element.

Only one of the above statements is true.